General News

A gunman in the UK? Hope everyone gets out ok

1 Like

Probably find that he is an american :stuck_out_tongue:

Joking aside though WTF is going on with fucking people nowadays, why do they have to do this shit. If your life is so meaningless that you have to do shit like this in order to be shot dead by cops, just do the world a favour and take yourself out and save the rest of the world your shit.

3 Likes

Kevin Spacey has been accused of making advances toward a then 14 year old boy some 3 decades ago. Kevin’s hastily came out as a Gay man.

I thought him being gay was common knowledge?

After my Ricky Martin fail I’m glad my Gaydar was still functional here.

I can never tell who is and isn’t gay. Unless they’re Louis Spence gaaaaaay.

@BigWeng_4LYFE Everyone thought he was apparently… Now he’s confirmed it.

I think this is possibly the first time I will ever say this…

He chose the wrong time to come out.

I can bet a host of allegations are levelled at him now from young actors in the past.

2 Likes

You thought Ricky Martin was straight? :arteta:

2 Likes

Ricky Martin was straight, but his boyfriend wasn’t.

5 Likes

I thought that’s just how latin sex-machines acted.

5 Likes

Have to agree. Don’t really see the need for poppys to be on football tops tbh. Why did it start?

1 Like

Because your no life fat uncle down the pub says so.

When Livin La Vida Loca came out I was nine years old, I remember watching the music video and thinking the dude was a total ladykiller :rofl:

4 Likes

Cowards. What a farce it is becoming!

He was.
There was him, and his equally attractive mates, George Michael, Boy George and butch Freddie Mercury, who were just girl magnets.
Parents had to lock up their daughters when this lot were in town.

Terrorist attack

Oh fuck!

Pretty poor stuff from us tbh.

Simplistic and misleading table tbh what’s the role which is lowest paid? Is it full time or part time?

It definitely doesn’t take into account catering/kiosk staff which is usually supplied through a third party company. So they dont technically work the club’s. Know for a fact they only pay minimum wage of £7.20.

In any case it’s primarily part time work that revolves around match days. Its designed to supplement main jobs during the week. Around 7 - 9 quid for non skilled labour seems fair tbh

So what if it’s part time? Why does someone deserve to earn less for the same work just because it’s part time? If people are doing part time work to supplement their other job then that just proves that what they are being paid day to day isn’t enough, because people earning a living wage don’t need to supplement their work by working part time on weekends. That just further justifies the need for a living wage campaign.

You might think it seems fair, but the point of a living wage calculation us that it’s meant to reflect the amount of money needed to get by. What you think is fair is irrelevant.

We’re also based in London where the cost of living is higher, no way we should be almost bottom of that table.

And saying that they are probably employed by a third party company is just a cop out, as if that absolves us of any responsibility. Doesn’t seem to stop Chelsea paying their staff appropriately. They either employee them themselves or use a company that pays their staff fairly. What’s our excuse?