General News

Got alot images of wonder woman and tips of how to impose yourself in the workplace :rofl:

Read a few recent articles, maybe it is a thing :thinking: or coincidental sensationalism.

Blatantly briefed to stand like that.

I remember that Tory conference a few years back when every single speaker strutted out legs akimbo to the point I was amazed they didnā€™t collapse.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/991009901496422400

1 Like

#awkward

Turns out the capitalist likes making money.

I am SHOCKED.

Hahaha the ā€˜unguarded momentā€™ that was done in front of a camera! Someone wanted their five minutes of fame :joy:

Being weird is the main personality trait for being a career politician.

Iā€™ve had a closer look at the pose and Iā€™ve figured it out. Allow me to crudely demonstrate my case

Wake up sheeple

9 Likes

You know what I love about modern Britain?

The fact that people like Sajid Javid and Sadiq Khan, who are both the sons of a bus driver, rose to the top of their respective careers and are now prominent and capable politicians serving the public.

1 Like

Hahahaha

Microsoft paint job?

Image editor on my phone lol

1 Like

Daily Mail going full Daily Mail lol

1 Like

According to the Daily Mail thereā€™s already a breakdown of trust between political elites and the public so thatā€™s not much of a threat.

1 Like

Iā€™d say it went 50/50.

Pretty average results for both main parties. Labour was a bit over-optimistic where as the Conservatives appear to be happy with mediocrity

1 Like

Thatā€™s why it looks a bit shit for Labour despite the results a) projecting a narrow Labour general election win, and b) putting Labour on more than double Tory local councils. But yeah, feels a little disappointed despite a solid enough performance. Basically without a centre ground, the country is split in two with Brexit most likely the main reason.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even know uk local elections were happening. Are councils etc a bit of an irrelevance these days?

Well theyā€™re all skint and donā€™t fix potholes so I donā€™t think it makes much difference.

1 Like

Was just England.

3 Likes