The League Cup

I’m looking more forward to it than our visit to Anfield this Sunday :eyes:

I actually am looking forward to it. I’m gonna go – I like watching our youngsters. It’ll be a good experience for Doncaster too, and these games are the only opportunity some people get to go see their team. This cup definitely has its place IMO.

3 Likes

Because you fear Liverpool but not Doncaster :eyes:

1 Like

He is starting as winger! :arteta:

Why the fuck is Ings still at that club.

1 Like

His Twitter bio still describes him as a “pprofessional footballer” :speak_no_evil: He’s made about 7 appearances in 2 years. I know he has had bad luck with injuries but that’s still ridiculous! Not to mention that even when fit he’s probably not good enough for a team like Liverpool anyway.

1 Like

Norwich, Palace and West Ham are up, while the others draw.

It’s hard to decide who’s more stupid, Gray or Chamberlain.

:relaxed:

3 Likes

Goal from Captain Tsubasa

Slimaniiiiiiiiiii golazooooo

Ox might actually be some sort of curse :joy:

2 Likes

Slimani scraemer

Looks as though Liverpool will have to turn their attention to the FA cup if they want to end their trophy drought this season.

2-0 :wenger:

slimanis goal

https://imgtc.com/w/zcvf3PD

:joy::joy:

What all this shows for AoC is that he is at elite or near elite levels for dribbling, attacking passing, passes into the box and expected assists per 90. Also above average in throughballs, open play chances created and touches in the box. He also rarely loses the ball despite an exceptionally high amount of dribbling. This all points to a lockpick type player. He is doing things in tight areas to an extremely high success rate. What this doesn’t show is his pace, which makes all of that stuff far more effective. But we can see things like the pace of a player with a quick scouting job on youtube.

So if you are imagining a player who would want to move between the lines of a side, or to destabilize a low block, and try to imagine what things you would want them to do at very high volumes successfully - your are basically listening the things AoC is at elite levels at statistically speaking in order.

1. Dribbling. (especially his high success rate at high volume)
  2. Attacking Passing (indicates a high volume of forward passing high up the pitch with a high success rate)
  3. Expected Assists (indicates his ability to get the ball into goalscoring positions consistently to the right players)
  4. OP(open play) Passes into the box (How many passes he completes in the opponents box. Our two elite players in the squad in this metric are Coutinho & Lallana).
  5. Throughballs - self explanatory
4 Likes

Had to be RAWK :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s his quota for goals scored with his feet for this season.

man we play better without the ox whether a4tt wants to believe it or not, and as soon as liverpool have him they have gone to shit. maybe his nickname is a very good one, he is a shambles…always wondering in late for training etc like he doesnt need it :arteta:

1 Like

The Ox is a walking L :arteta:

Good time to post this

5 Likes