NFL

Please tell me this bodes well for us under the Kroenkes. :giroud:

Well the two last extensions are signs are a competent front office, which means the right technical staff are in place.

The Rams need to win now to attract greater fans/interest for the new stadium and they’re not afraid to pay their best people to ensure that. It bodes well i think

1 Like

I dunno, those are flashy signings. They’ve still not given a contract to our absolute best player, Aaron Donald. He’s a defensive lineman who doesn’t play a sexy position but is the anchor of the defense, and literally just won defensive player of the year.

1 Like

The trouble with Donald is it’s hard to justify spending so much on a non QB. I absolutely love Donald, he’s a generational talent but it was always going to be a tricky negotiation.

Although from what Snead is saying they’ve set aside a budget for his deal, which is positive.

This is why i am not overly concerned about Kroenke even buying up the rest of Usmanovs shares because Usmanov wanted money out of the club anyway. Kroenke may be ‘silent’ but it has been says he is a person that trusts his employees but takes his time on getting rid of people and is quite analytical more than people give credit for. People seem to think that he just a money grabber but it seems in general he does want to improve his teams.

1 Like

YES BABY, SB53 HERE WE COME!

1 Like

Want it to happens just so people shut up about Kroenke owned teams doing shit.

1 Like

I really don’t care for the Rams, but I like this because of Kroenke club spending money. They are going all in. I tweeted about this, saying it gives me hope for Arsenal!

Doesn’t give me much hope, just means he might actually have some interest in the sport that is NFL so he cares about winning a little more… doubt he even knows who half the Arsenal squad is.

NFL players get fucked over so hard. Just about 65% of that contract is guarenteed.

1 Like

Not high hopes, but some hope.

Yep, NFL players get royally screwed. Definitely wouldn’t be my sport of choice to go professional in. Much rather be an NBA player.

Yea. Poor guy.

Hahaha. Somebody was going to respond in this way. Take into account that this stuff goes for the whole League. It’s maybe a bit weird to use him as example, but fringe players who litterally break their bodies do so for non-guarenteed contracts.

My Super Bowl pick:

Kansas City Chiefs VS Minnesota Vikings

Minnesota is likely, but as much as I love KC, I don’t think so. Their quarterback is not proven and they always seem to bottle it. Reid is a great coach tho.

1 Like

Whose your AFC SB pick?

KC’s offensive weapons are insane. Mahomes is inexperienced that they’ll kill teams with big plays because of that arm with Watkins and Hill deep threats.

This is the year it clicks for Reid

1 Like

Wonder where he’ll land :thinking: NE hopfully

Just can’t buy into Reid. Sorry, all those losses in the postseason… just don’t believe he can do it. The one time he did get us (Eagles) to a Super Bowl, we lost. We lost it in the 4th. I know it was against New England, but don’t care. Too many disappointments after puting together a very strong Eagles side.

I wouldn’t count on that changing with KC. Not now. Not ever. Solid coach to get into the play-offs regularly, but not one to win it all.

1 Like

Iggles fan here too! Will always respect Reid but tbh don’t give a fuck with how good this organisation is looking right now. Beating the Atlanta isn’t easy, and one freak play aside looking good against tampa.

1 Like

My pick is New England every year, until someone proves they can beat them.

1 Like