Formula One

Bottas sucks so so much.

Thank god for that save though from this horrible weekend and performance by this team.

WTF??? BOTTAS IS A FUCKING CUNT!

WOWWWW

Pathetic Mercedes-ass licker that Bottas is.

Think it was his car more than his driving that caused that to be honest. Bottas really shouldā€™ve pitted by now though

No, Toto the cunt told him to behave in this way.

Vettel really dirty frankfurter

Well done cocky Lewis

4 Likes

Lol! He did nothing! Fucking cunt you are. Bottas tried to kick him off the track.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just hope your fucking Hamilton loses the title badly. Prick, english, cocky and cunt. One of the worst men ever!

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1516/58/1516583811039.gif

:arteta:

6 Likes

Not my fault if Hamilton fans are trolls :xhaka:

What a gif :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ricciardo has joined Renault. Bit of a shock no?

3 Likes

A bit of a fall from grace, tbh.

Yeah strange, wasnā€™t everyone saying heā€™d be the next Ferrari driver at the start of the season? I guess that was until Leclerc started doing wonders with Sauber.

1 Like

Renault must have some things in the works. Either that or he really doesnā€™t wanna end up in a Honda engine next season.

Merc seats are locked up. Ferrari will likely get Leclerc on board. So if Ric is fed up of Red Bull then Renault seems the only other viable option.

1 Like

Itā€™s a very bold move going to Renault. It seems as if he was keen to move away from Red Bull, considering he was hoping for a Mercedes or Ferrari seat originally. Heā€™s either not confident with the Honda situation, or more importantly, believes the team are building their future efforts towards Max and wanted to get out of there, while he has the chance and his stock is still high. Although he leads Max in the points, thereā€™s no question regards to speed Max has the general measure on Ricciardo quite often now, especially in Qualifying.

Whether the move to Renault works out or not is another matter, but for Renault, a Ricciardo.Hulkenberg lineup is a bloody amazing one, and this can only help the team become even more a serious threat to the top teams. Exciting stuff!

Thatā€™s it for Alonso, great driver who shouldā€™ve had more than two championships given his talent.

1 Like

My favourite driver of all time after Schumi.