The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Of course Eriksen assists as soon as i say that. Kant.

1 Like

Who decided that ā€œcalendar yearā€ stats should be a thing? Theyā€™re so irrelevant!

Why canā€™t we just Spurs from the Premier League? I just hate them with passion. Worst team ever.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/945638242946371584

AND STILL NO TROPHIES :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Small time club lol! Fucking pathetic. Ahahah! Cunts!

Sky Sports sucking on Kane so hard. FFS! Why do the media love Spurs so much?

Kane is probably in the top 3 strikers in the world and heā€™s English can understand why tbf.

Still donā€™t like him. He is just a better version of Inzaghi. Look clumsy everytime i watch him.

Of course Southampton, only against us, only against us! FUCK OFF TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP! YOU WONā€™T BE MISSED!

The Sky Sports commentary is absolutely pathetic though.

Martin Tyler just said, ā€œeven though Kane has broken the record, there is still something to play for.ā€ Oh really? And here was me thinking this game was only being played as a Harry Kane record breaker formality!

5 Likes

Agreed, Kane isnā€™t the best to watch, prefer strikers who have more to their game than just goals

1 Like

1-0 the cunt

2-0 the cunt again

1 Like

What a year for Kane and all he has to show for it is the PL Golden boot and the putting the pressure on Chelsea trophy :joy:

Eh?

Strikerā€™s jobs are to score tons of goals. Which Kane does. What more do you want a striker do to?!

Donā€™t worry, Pochettino said he isnā€™t interested in winning trophies. He only wants the Champions League and the Premier League.

What we have in Lacazette, not a better goalscorer but I prefer watching him play than Kane, his link up play is tidy and heā€™s had that nice assist v Liverpool

1 Like
2 Likes

Hopefully Tunisia can stick some dates up your ass :ozil2:

Are Italy at the World Cup Luca? :wink:

1 Like

Where is Scotland? How many WC have you won?

Didnā€™t know an angus was supporting England :xhaka: .

3 Likes