The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

What a goal from Mhiki.

Spurs useless once again.

What do you mean? Heā€™s been playing well for a while, itā€™s not like heā€™s just come good today lol

1 Like

I meant i didnā€™t expect him to have such a great season in august. Meanwhile, Manure are back to the winning way. At least we are 7 points above Spurs now.

1 Like

Thank goodness Mkhitaryan was shunned out till now and with him injured , United wonā€™t improve in significant rate.

Shame he got injured though. He is great to watch.

1 Like

Still so gutted we didnā€™t land Mkhitaryan, think heā€™d have been incredible for us.

1 Like

I know :frowning:
Was perfect for our requirement.
Back when i suggested Sanchez as CF, he was in my mind as to how we can accomplish the perfect setup.

All that bullshit about his fragile mindset & needs pampering, the guy is a footballer. His quality will shine.
And if a player needs shielding, why fucking choose Mourinho ahead of Wenger.

At times i hate that Wenger/Arsenal donā€™t deal with certain agents. But watching how such agents take Mourinho for a ride, i have mixed feelings.

1 Like

PAAAAAYET! Good free kick but keeper should save it.

Costaā€™s looked excellent this season, rather annoyingly. Remember when Brady tried to play down what he could do at Chelsea.

Shouldā€™ve got Peter Crouch :poldi:

WEST HAM WINNING AT ANFIELD! 1-2 Antonio

Liverpoolā€™s defence :see_no_evil:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œCalum, post:1693, topic:79ā€]
WEST HAM WINNING AT ANFIELD! 1-2 Antonio

Liverpoolā€™s defence :see_no_evil:
[/quote]It seems the Leicester and West Ham from last season have come back in perfect timing this weekend for our sake :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve lost so much money this weekend thanks to some freak scorelines :frowning: please win Liverpool

Chelsea made more mistakes, WBA just didnā€™t have the players to take advantage.

aaaaand itā€™s 2-2.

Good weekend for us. Need to beat Everton and City now.

Randolph with one of the best saves youā€™ll see in a long time. Absolutely insane. :clap:

3 Likes

That was a pleasing result, and an entertaining game to boot.

Edit: yeah @Midfield_Maestro, I was convinced that was creeping in. Unreal athleticism

1 Like

The hit from Henderson was a goal in 99% of alternate universes. He shouldnā€™t have saved that.

2 Likes

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/808008571527036937/pu/vid/1440x720/Q6qDrVqYcgopSB5R.mp4

hehe Liverpool.

1 Like