The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

I’m watching Sunderland lolpool cause my FPL captain but he’s been subbed off now. The match is a bit boring maybe I’ll switch it over.

Put hazard aguero and lloris in

The Chelsea Spurs match later has no good outcome. Chelsea are on a roll but Spurs can’t go unbeaten…

1 Like

Ridiculous decision. Morgan pushes Chambers hand onto the ball and the ref gives a pen and books him. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Refs in this country are so bad lol

Yes he handed in the box but it was a bad call. Morgan pushed him from behind and he lost control of his body.

Our boy Chambers is absolved then.

Good for us that Liverpool might be without Coutinho though, he really is good when he is good (bummer bout the fantasy team thing though a4tt :smiley: )

I just got home and we can only watch the lolpool game here because of the tv rights shite. Maybe they’ll show the situation at HT now

Done, I couldn’t afford Aguero but I brought Debruyne in to replace Özil. Let’s see if my shitty FPL management voodoo can work against our rivals for a change.

1 Like

Coutinho looks like a potential season ender :open_mouth: horrific. Pic in spoiler

wow Sun fumble away such a great opportunity to go one up

Swansea and Middlesbrough up.

and lolpool

Lolpool go up, it’s been coming. Sunderland had plenty of chances and they can’t make that final pass.

Can’t feel sympathy for Coutinho it weakens their title challenge

2 Likes

Origi scores and what a comeback by Palace.

Lol at Swansea being up 3-1 then losing 4-3.

Hahahahaha Swansea 4-4!!!

What a game

1 Like

Swansea 5-4 HA

5-4 Swansea!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3-1 up 4-3 down then win 5-4. Incredible ffs

Wish there was a notification of some sort which would notify me to watch such games.
3-1 3-4, 5-4

Gosh.

What an unreal game :joy::joy:

Ha ha ha Pardewcunt.
I fucking despise him.
5-4, after being 1-3.
Go fuck Phil Brown you cock

What a game! Lol! Liverpool won it in the end.