The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

That is what £90m buys you

1 Like

GET IN! MANURE ARE SO SHIT! Love it!

3 draws. 2 of them at home against Burnley & Southampton.

Loving it

1 Like

I wonder if José is going to mention that the PL’s record signing cost his team three points? Or does the money rule only apply to Man City?

1 Like

Wish we were slightly less shit, we would have been above them by now.

1 Like

Today I’ve watched two potential long term replacements for Per Mertesacker: one is Ajer, the norwegian CB who plays for Celtic, very composed with the ball. Another one is Hoedt, a classic commanding defender.

1 Like

Koscielny should be replaced in the starting eleven. Making him a Mertesacker replacement by default.

3 Likes

We should be giving both Holding and Chambers more game time

2 Likes

When the interviewer on MOTD asked Mourinho about the game, all he went on about was the penalty.
Why didn’t he ask him about the elbow that Young did on a Southampton player?
If the ref had seen it, they would have been down to ten players.

Every reporter in the media is scared of Mourinho, just like they were with Ferguson.
I know Sky Sport is the equivalent of MUTV, but I would have thought the BBC could at least question some of the hypocrisy that Mourinho comes out with.

1 Like

He is past it, but the english media still love him because he is arrogant like them and because he always gives them a reason to talk.

1 Like

It seems Bernardo has finally found a way into the team.

Why is there a massive gap between the two matches today? Does anyone know? 12 and 4.30 instead of 1.30 and 4. Weird.

1 Like

13:30 is Sky’s slot as they have the Sunday rights for Super Sunday.

If BT show a Sunday match it has to be at 12:00 as that’s the only time they have the rights for

1 Like

Ah ok, makes sense. But why is our game 4.30? I assumed there were 3 matches on when I saw our KO time. But I guess they went with the late KO so the fans can go straight from the match to a wild NYE in West Bromwich.

1 Like

West Brom is the only away day I’ve been on, I can safely say I don’t think I’d fancy New Year’s round that way haha

2 Likes

Think sky are starting to use 16:30 aswell as 16:00 this season.

We’re on at a really shit time

1 Like

Looking like a matter of time before Palace fold, City so dangerous already

Did you expect anything different?

Mangala lol! Almost allowed Benteke to score!