The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Hmmm even if I knew that Juventus would win the league again, i’d still prefer Serie A matches. That’s where the entertainment is at the moment. Besides, who bloody cares who is favourite or who will probably win?! I mean, I watched Stoke v Leicester yesterday, what’s the point? neither are going to win the league. It’s because I like football.

I’ll always watch the PL. Even the likes of West Brom v Stoke. It’s my league so it will always come first. But I just find other leagues more entertaining sometimes. Plus, the best players in the world are not found in England.

Exactly!

Competitivenes isn’t everything when measuring quality, not even when measuring entertainment. Entertainment wise the 2016 season was one of the worse for me, it’s only because Leicester won it that people believe it was a great season for entertainment.

Palace doing well atm.
Tottenham hoofing the ball lol!

Commentator just said they might have “Midday kick-off-itis” I think that was the polite way of saying this game is shit, lol.

1 Like

WTF was that from Kane?
FFS! I thought it was in for Palace!
0-0 HT. Average first half for Tottenham.

Thierry’s coat haha

5 Likes

Ahhh what was the keeper doing? Should have come out sooner. Can’t believe Zaha missed though! Must have been easier to score!

Here we go. 1-0 Tottenham.
Kane just falls on his arse here.

Using 4 points to bring Kane into your Fantasy team. And then changing the captain from Salah to Kane.

:expressionless:

1 Like

How are Palace not drawing this?
Llorente on for Kane.
What a miss from Son!
Son wastes again.

The mans got good taste :wink: though I prefer his for the peak lapel. Flawless.

12 Likes

9 Likes

I’m defo delboy

1 Like

You’re a lot hotter than Del-boy :wink:

1 Like

Lucky Spurs win.

Ha nice. Honestly for a few seconds thought it was Liam Payne.

1 Like

My eyes aren’t as tiny you can trust me

So much for the competitiveness of the Premier League, City are 10-1-0 +31 GD, that’s Celtic style numbers in the SPL.

Tell this to @GunnerGirl

It’s weird that Luiz is not injured but was completely left out of the squad.

:speak_no_evil: