The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Ha I’d say they need both.

They need the striker too, Benzema is straight booty, Salah keeps playing like this he won’t be at Liverpool long.

Egypt are most definitely going to win the World Cup

2 Likes

Weird thing is defenders shouldn’t be fooled by that trick

hope he wins Liverpool the CL tbh

1 Like

Fuck me Salah! :cech:

27 non pen goals in 31 games
35 in all comps

Quickly becoming my favourite premier league player, just too good.

Where’s the fucking video?! :grin:

PS I don’t think he thinks of you that way

1 Like

I am going back home tomorrow so gonna post them on sunday evening :wink:

fuck me 4 goals loooool, last time i looked it was just 1.

Do it against Man City in CL too pls habibi

2 Likes

He’s not fit to lace Aaron Lennon’s boots to be honest. Don’t get all the fuss :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want to see Andy Roberston’s cross for one of the Salah goals. Having a good season and made that LB spot his and solved a major issue Liverpool had there in one swoop.

2 Likes

Full credit goes to Klopp on that one. I doubted him big time but he’s been a shrewd manager

1 Like

Fuck me it’s depressing that we spent more money on Lacazette than they did on Salah :scream:

1 Like

Don’t get carried away or anything, Jim…

https://twitter.com/jimbeglin/status/975095164908826624

1 Like

37m£(more with bonuses) for Salah is an absolute bargain, unreal debut season for Liverpool.

4 Likes

The goals:

Liverpool-Watford

1-0 Liverpool

2-0 Liverpool

3-0 Liverpool

4-0 Liverpool

5-0 Liverpool

Bournemouth-WBA

1-0 WBA

1-1 Bournemouth

2-1 Bournemouth

Huddersfield-Crystal Palace

1-0 Crystal Palace

2-0 Crystal Palace

Stoke City-Everton

1-0 Everton

1-1 Stoke

2-1 Everton

Credit has to be given to Liverpool’s transfer activity over the last couple seasons. They’re doing this without a great striker as well.

Salah, Mane, Firmino all look like fantastic additions and were all signed for fees that now look like absolurely nothing. I think that’s tremendous foresight from the team who are handling transfers. Because all three would go for at more than double what was paid for them, and in some cases at least 3 or 4x that sum.

11 Likes

Considering they have sold Coutinho, who was one of their best players, Liverpool have done extremely well in the transfer market.

There net spend is not much over the last few seasons and they have one of the best attacking line ups in the PL.

The only problem they’re going to have is keeping hold of Salah.

If any footballer is worth 200m, he is.

1 Like

Hopefully Real will come in for him in the summer :smile:

1 Like