The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Yeah, WBA could still survive, then.

Commentators talking about desire seeping out of the two teams tonight. If they’d shown some of that desire in just one or two other games, they wouldn’t be in this bloody position!

Such a difficult game. Basically a Championship play off.

Would love for the Baggies to do the near impossible and stay up !!

Gabbiadini!

https://cdnja.r.worldssl.net/mp4/qv/qV20.mp4

1 Like

Bah, fuck lolpool’s b team.

1 Like

Bye bye Swansea. Very good play from Austin and smart finish from Gabbiadini

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so sure about that. Swansea have Stoke last day – Huddersfield have Chelsea and Arsenal. If they lose both of them and Swansea beat Stoke, then it’s bye bye Huddersfield

Looked to have settled in the league. Would have never expected them to get relegated.

Our away form is now of a major concern to Swansea City, Huddersfield will get a result against us if they need to IMO.

Forgot that Swansea only need to beat Stoke and hope Huddersfield lose against us to stay up due to GD.

1 Like

“If they need to” That should always be their mindset. Their problem is they don’t score enough goals – joint lowest in the league.

And I think we’ll be OK now the shackles are off. We’ll get an away win tomorrow. Plus, Sunday is Wenger’s last ever game so i’d hope the players wouldn’t just roll over for Huddersfield.

1 Like

6 more minutes and we get to say buy to wba

1 Like

Has a manager ever won manager of the month and had his team relegated on the same day before?

1 Like

1-0 Southampton FT. Wba are officially relegated, while Swansea are pretty fucked now.

Can’t say that WBA will be missed by me, boring club

Wolves are a far more interesting brummie team rn

2 Likes

If WBA sacked that chancer Pardew a few weeks earlier. Moore would have easily kept them up

1 Like

Put your money on Huddersfield staying up.

Pulis would of kept albion up. Alaydyce, Moyes, Hodgeson and weirdly Hughes have all done what was required of them. People might not like these managers but chairman will always look to them in desperate times. It simply just seems to work.

1 Like

I am glad Southampton are safe

1 Like

Sometimes you appreciate that a terrible season is facing the prospect of finishing 18th rather than 8th, and that finishing 6th instead of 4th is really not so bad in comparison because it still gives you the chance to finish 4th or better next year. If you’re relegated you’re fighting to spend a year to get yourself back to the bottom of the PL.

1 Like