The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Huddersfield were already at a disadvantage. Certainly doesn’t help when their goalkeeper can’t even do the basics! Hamer has been at fault for all 3 goals.

We have one thing in common with Man City; we’re no weaker when we don’t play our first choice RB

1 Like

City will stroll to another title comfortably

1 Like

I can live with that. Would be horrible scenes if Pool, Spuds or Manure piped it. I dont know any City fans, which is a big plus.

2 Likes

Does anyone?

4 Likes

If you live in Manchester or the united arab emirates i guess.

2 Likes

haha was a pun on their always half empty stadium

Superb cross by Mendy.

Is it weird to think Aguero is still underrated? Obviously everyone knows he’s a good footballer, but I still feel like he doesn’t get the same recognition as other great players.

1 Like

he can come here, we will appreciate him :henry2:

Could hear a pin drop in that stadium today

they gone dogging together?

I’ll get my coat…

1 Like

Can he catch the king?

United we win we move up one. Just saying. . .

Manure are a joke to watch. Will probably scrape a jammy 0-1 vic anyway

1 Like

Wonder how those frauds would do had they got City and Chelsea away the first 2 games.

But got to protect the value of the PL and make sure the worldwide gloryhunters don’t stop watching straight away…

1 Like

Don’t tell me you’re spouting this nonsense aswell as Luca now elec

Yeah sounds mad doesn’t it?

Imagine believing shite like that, or how your laptop microphone and webcam are always on and listening to what you’re saying so they can target you with ads, or that the NSA had all this data on us given to them by big social media companies that they use to keep tabs on us.

Mental theories like that are hardly ever true.

Football is now more of a business than a sport, and players, teams etc are brands/commodities. If you think of it that way, it doesn’t sound as mental as before.