The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Adam Lallana seems to have discovered time travel and visited the year 2002 to get his hair done

2 Likes

:giroud: liverpool fan?

1 Like

Thet didnt struggle though and had more gears to go through. Its a sign of matuity for them contolling a game by a goal and not getting into any panic at the back with 5 minutes to go.
Everyone was waiting for that near the end but they never allowed it to happen.

Lol why just cause I don’t agree with you?

city fan ?

Two games in two wins and two clean sheets whilst not in top gear.

Liverpool will be happy with that.

Nope. But I aint promoting Lolpool on a Arsenal forum.

I mean, I think they’ll be better this season, but at this moment in time, not sure it can be classed as one of the hardest away grounds – they only won 7 of their home games last season. They were 13th in the home table – below Watford, West Ham and Brighton!

I just fucking hate everything about Liverpool. Even if they played well im too much Arsenal to give them any credit. Simple as that.

2 Likes

But you did city on an Arsenal forum.

2 clean sheets in a row for Liverpool, looks like proper investment into a backline can pay dividends.

1 Like

Yea but City have no fans and are just a soulless biproduct of rich arabian owners having fun running a fotball club. When Liverpool are doing well and winning stuff(lel) we arent hearing the end of it. I would literally have to quitt my job if Pool were to win the prem.

1 Like

Hopefully people can see this as no idea how else to show it. Video interviewing manutd fans, listen to their accents. Wankers.

I think most United fans want shot of José, but there was a Man United fan on 606 last night and he said that he doesn’t think Mourinho is the problem, that it’s actually Pogba and Martial causing problems and unrest, so they should both be sold straightaway, then harmony will be restored :smile:

Harmony wont be restored as I think its more to do with style of the football being played. Would not argue though that them 2 players are causing problems and not helping matters.
Plenty of united fans underwhelmed by the performances these 2 have shown since they have been here.
Blame the tactics for some but not all of it imo.

Just caught up with Klopp’s quotes from last night

VVD is good and all that, but even I could deal with Benteke and i’m practically a Borrower!

Maybe we should sign you before our visit to Selhurst Park then, because I’m tipping Mustafi and Sokratis don’t deal with him for 90 mins.

Once I see a picture of this, I can die happy.

This guy works for Fulham so I trust he is telling the truth.

1 Like

Fashion cunt!

5 Likes

Some game this!

Wolves score an offside goal then City go straight up the other end and Agüero hits the post.

Now Patricio :fire::fire: unreeeeeeeal save

1 Like