The R.I.P thread

If the girl lied about her age then I was reactionary to call him a pedo but he’s still indefensible

2 Likes

Fair play for this statement. I too didn’t realise she lied about her age tbh.

He did have sexual relations with a seventeen year old, which is below the age of consent where it happened. Of course we can debate the sensibility of the age of consent being 18 and it varying from state to state, but coupled with the sex tape thing it does demonstrate a pattern of behaviour of him doing questionable shit with underage girls.

Sexual offences are not also solely defined by penetrative sex so I think you’ve drawn a strange line with that comment.

1 Like

Definitely feel old when I can’t relate to any of these new SoundCloud/tumblr rappers! Gone are the days of Mobb Deep comparisons to my leafy, semi-middle-class, suburb of Finchley :mkhi:

3 Likes

Fo Shizzle…

I got called old for listening to “36 Chambers” at work.

3 Likes

13 Likes

That is fucking brilliant hahaha

2 Likes

:arteta::joy:

Big Van Vader died :cry::cry:

The stuff he did for a man of his size was pretty impressive. RIP.

RIP Vinnie

2 Likes

One of my favourite bands. I still remember the day Dimebag was murdered :frowning:

1 Like

Oh fuck! Bad news. Always liked Pantera.

1 Like

Really sad loss Vinnie. Founder member of one of the most aggresive bands in metal. Thanks for all of it.

2 Likes

RIP Rod Hutchinson
One of the most influential carp anglers ever born . His knowledge on carp baits will never be equalled .
RIP Big man , enjoy the lake in the sky .

1 Like

Nice case of nominative determinism there :+1:

1 Like

None what so ever, paying respects to a pioneer in his own field .

Nominative determinism is when someone’s name mirrors their profession. So his name is Rod, he’s a fisherman who presumably uses a fishing rod. Today at work I had to speak to a Mr Holmes who runs a care home. Do you see what I mean?

Wiki explains it better than I can, and also has some amusing examples too:

I know you were just paying respects, I wasn’t commenting on what you said, just that I enjoyed the fact that a man named Rod was a fisherman. Apologies if it didn’t come across that way :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like