The randomly nothing thread

A picture of the recent #92crew get together

10 Likes

Am I missing this joke?

Just a random silly thing between Calum & I.

Bromance OTY 2015. (OA award that is xD)

1 Like

Haha. Way off :wink:

In 2014 me and @Persona posted Taylor Swift 22 in our 22nd birthday threads cause we’re cool like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was when we both used to end our posts with silly hashtags on old OA. We were both born in 1992 and that’s where it came from. Silly thing, it’s not serious. :joy:

1 Like

Oh right. :joy: Cool. Yes. That is definitely the impression of the 2 of you I have anyway…

2 Likes

.#teamgigi :facepunch: such good winners they retired the award in our honour :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Calum

Remember when people thought we were brothers…or knew each other in real life in some way?

:arteta:

1 Like

Haha oh yeah :joy::joy: was that AC on MDC cause we had such good banter and insults to each other ? Lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Let’s be honest, 92ers are a bunch of 87 wannabies :cristo:

Thought it was best to move all the recent stuff into here seeing as it gone waaaay off topic. Been a while since I’ve had to do any post moving :joy:

4 Likes

You were born in 87?

P.s. Jobsworth :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha I was wondering when as this was mega off topic for the PL thread :joy:

Many is in your .#87crew then you pensioner :wink:

1 Like

Ohhh yes, the same year as illustrarous names like Messi, Murray, Vettel and me, Mysty :wink:

Well, this jobsworth did just win the Mod award, so must be doing something right :wenger:

1 Like

Some of us were born in a better year. The year of the best end to a league season ever. Clue, It’s not Aguero

All this talk of birthdays reminds me of this thread…Planet of the apes fact is still depressing.

2 Likes

Title “you’re getting old”

Yeah thanks for that

1 Like

Posted a lot here recently and I need a life because Ox doesn’t care that I defend him here and Alexis doesn’t care that I want him to stay etc :joy:

1 Like

Just found out the Snapchat sunglasses filter music is an actual song. :sunglasses: What a day this is. Absolute banger