Stay away!

:scream:

1 Like

https://instagram.com/p/BQ5it0cjowp/

1 Like

Naples :wink:

Youā€™ve set higher standards than this m8

Disappointing.

What do you expect from a guy who puts pineapple on pizza? Utterly distasteful, and a pervert to boot.
I guess thatā€™s what happens when you mix English and Irish. :per: :wilshere: :mustafi: :giroud:

1 Like

Any fruit on pizza is weird.

2 Likes

Tomatoes are a fruit.

4 Likes

bananas are berries

Iā€™m a lot of shitty things but not half english lol.

3 Likes

How does that work?
Isnā€™t like saying ā€œIā€™m half retardā€?

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s exactly like it.

See Merriam-Webster:

retarded
adjective reĀ·tardĀ·ed \ri-ĖˆtƤr-dəd
Popularity: Top 20% of words

Definition of retarded
sometimes offensive
: slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development, English : characterized by mental retardation

i.e. Northern Irish

The legend returns! anyone getting it? it has a 2017 version of Snake!

Iā€™ve been saying they should do this for ages but by the looks of it theyā€™ve done it wrong, No android and therefore no apps. Meh.

Itā€™s not even nostalgic. Just basically a shit phone. Canā€™t see any use for it unless you live in the jungle and can only charge once a month.

1 Like

Nokia are basically a failed company pretty much and they are just going to the ā€˜nostalgiaā€™ route because all else has failed because no one really buys nokias anymore it doesnt matter how brightly coloured or windows 10 installed yadda yadda they are just dated and have not kept upā€¦so they feel this new approach will sell shit tonnes, if people buy it they are fucking mugs.

Itā€™s just one of those cheap ass outdoor mobile phones that you donā€™t care about too much if you lose it and wonā€™t break if you drop it, but even for that use itā€™s still a bit too expensive. Theyā€™ll probably make some money for the nostalgia but it will be forgotten in about a year.

If they are going retro they should do this oneā€¦ 95n 8gb

more of a 3210 man myself.

2 Likes

Ive still got oneā€¦ Was my work phone until the company i was working for went bust a couple of weeks agoā€¦So kept the phoneā€¦