The randomly nothing thread

Close enough. Probably about 20 minute walk from me.

I find it funny that we all might walk past each other in the street and pay no attention :grin:

1 Like

Looks like an OA Friday Afterwork Drinks do is on the cards!

Oh man we might even be able to watch the World Cup games together

1 Like

Bloody Londoners :stuck_out_tongue:

I work just off Fleet Street, the fucking chances!

I bet Iā€™ve brushed an OA memberā€™s arse by accident on the tube as well. Central line is the fucking pits on the morning commute.

For real though, Iā€™d be down for a meet up sometime next month.

2 Likes

Earliest Iā€™ll be able to do is June/July since I havenā€™t moved yet

Go home, you are drunk.

Just have to hope you guys arenā€™t a bunch cunts irl :joy:

thats one way to get them all onside Cristo :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Youā€™re good. Iā€™m not going :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao probably.

Yes the Central Line is a cunt before 10. Sometimes come in late just to avoid the heathans.

So glad I donā€™t get a tube line like the Central line. Absolutely horrible in rush hour. South Eastern service in to London Bridge is far nicer, I always get a seat and get to walk across the river and look at Tower Bridge.

I get to work for 8am so Iā€™m on the central line by 7:30 so itā€™s usually not really too bad. I get on from Stratford too so more times than not my journey to work is fine. Iā€™m done by 4 so the tube is pretty quiet on the way home too.

Is the perks of flexible working. Iā€™d never start at 9/10 Iā€™d end up getting caught in the rush hour.

Tbh I get a Great Anglia from my ends to Liv St. Walk to Bank most the time.

Same. I get the train to work and then walk from Moorgate or Liverpool Street too.

I used to work off Oxford Street thoughā€¦ the queue each night just to get into Oxford Circus stationā€¦ it had the power to ruin your entire day :see_no_evil:

Iā€™m much more relaxed now I work by the river :sunglasses:

2 Likes

From Cambridge?

Enfield

Iā€™ve heard atrocious things about the Circle line.

Depending on where I live Iā€™ll be getting off at Blackfriars or City Thameslink so hopefully should be able to avoid the Circle line.

I just feel sorry you all have to work in central London :eyes: Not my cup of tea, give me the provinces any day

3 Likes

Youā€™d have to pay me a lot of money to work in that shithole :slight_smile:

Best of both worlds Robin. Views of the river and Tower Bridge from my officeā€¦ But in the middle of nowhere at home. On my walk to the train station, I go through a field of cows :smile:

Iā€™m starting to work from home more now thoughā€¦ I thought it was good to get some practice in before the World Cup :sunglasses:

3 Likes