The randomly nothing thread

Got the first ever Nice Post badge :cristo:

But do you have the all elusive 10 likes to a reply badge? Itā€™s like catching a missingno in Pokemon :sunglasses:

Not impossible! Come on, everybody like my reply now.

Likeā€¦likeā€¦likeā€¦

4 Likes

@Mysty come back when you get one of these. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I feel like my post whore-ness has really improved (lessened) since moving to the new site. :slight_smile:

Like whore bastards above btw.

Are we playing Badges Go?

1 Like

4 Likes

So how much longer do guys think it will take before morrisc311 loses his sanity and his faith in Wenger?

1 Like

@shamrockgooner Wondered if you fancied some company? :sunglasses:

Bizzarely, it appears myself and @JakeyBoy have earned the badge at exactly the same time, to the exact minute :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good to see that us mods are ao damn respected round here. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You guys had that set-up before the rest of us joined

4 Likes

Not really mate. There was only about 5 of us who tested and set the Forum up and barely any posts were made. Nor did we visit it much either. Only a few days here and there. So to get 2 likes per post wasnā€™t anything that really happened until the place opened live.

So weā€™ve not really had a particular headstart in this regard, even if the join date may seem like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@burgundy did you choose your name as a result of the Earl Sweatshirt song?

I always thought it was short for a certain Mr Ron Burgundy.

Thatā€™s probably a more likely guess haha but as Burgundy is a big rap aficionado I thought maybe.

I like to think itā€™s to do with Burgundy in France and that he is a massive wine connoisseur.

:wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised you know that Burgundy is in France, and not saying something like Cape Verde :wenger:

1 Like

To tell you the truth, Mysterious Waters, I only know that because of a film. Big shocker. :wink:

1 Like

Given you a like for using my classic username, TheDoctor :cristo:

2 Likes

My Steam profile name is ā€œBluā€ so Burgundy definitely came from The Burgundy EP (Burgundy Whip in particular) but I donā€™t remember tbh, it could be random :santi: