The randomly nothing thread

Wine, spanish champagne, and the obvious.

Wow, Geordie, right in the feels bro. :frowning:

Everyone knows the Paul brothers are vile attention whoring little shitbags. The sooner they are forgotten the better.

2 Likes

Phone contract was up so just got a 30 day rolling sim upgrade as I wanted to keep my phone. Went from 1GB to 10GB data for less money :sunglasses:

You were surely going way over that every month.

3 Likes

How did you not go over 1 GB ? My plan is 15 GB, which I rarely come close to using it all but still.

1 Like

Ha tbh before I started in my current job I hardly ever used data was always using WiFi even outside. So the 1GB did me the odd time I used it.

Need it desperately now lol as i use it at lunch so have had to ration it to last the month since I started there in August :joy: Sometimes failing as I went over it on three months running in August September and October :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have 1GB per day on one SIM and 20GB per month on another SIM. However you survived the month on 1GB, I certainly wouldnā€™t be able to.

1 Like

Iā€™m on 16GB and itā€™s barely enough most months lol

Iā€™m on 10 GB and only just make it. I use a lot on the commute to work. Thank fuck Netflix have the download option now, which saves me a lot of bandwith.

Feels like the more bandwith we get, the bigger and higher quality images and videos online become :smiley:

There used to be a time when I could survive on 3GB. Now at times I consume that in couple of days.

So this internet thing is here to stay, huh?

yep but I donā€™t think being addicted to it is. 10-15 more years tops in western countries, then comes the backlash.

I canā€™t see it. Weā€™ve practically blended with technology, there is no going back.

Then we should go full Borg hive mind imo, this half-arsed in-between thing where a good portion of our species canā€™t wait to put dumb arse goggles on their faces to play Sims in VR all day long, flailing about in the living room, is weak.

1 Like

That will happen eventually.

Who are they? Or is it a waste of my time even finding out :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, I know of them and their controversy but whenever I see something about them I refuse to click the link. Fuck that not giving any clicks to shit heads like that.

Just donā€™t waste your time.

ā€œCelebrityā€ you tubers.

Absolutely not worth your time investigating. I hate this YouTube/Instagram famous culture thatā€™s popped up.

3 Likes