U.S. Politics

DNC are just paying for fucking Sanders over. Don’t think Trump beats Sanders.

3 Likes

So over a ten year period we got shitty economy into economic anxiety into right wing movement growth into xenophobia, into electing populist tools.

How is that exactly like another certain event that started in the early 1930’s, gee I don’t know.

2 Likes

Never underestimate the stupidity and gullibility of the great voting public.

After watching the lies that Trump told during this campaign, and the way he brushed off all the allegations against him in his personal and business dealings, it just proves that some people will believe anything and simply ignore the facts.

They are going to get what they deserve because one thing is for sure, the people that voted for him are exactly the sort of people Trump despises, yet he will use them to his advantage.

1 Like

Genuinely shocked. It seems the only politics I still understand is right here in Ireland. The next six months are going to be interesting, lets just hope they arent disastrous.

Hope poor people see their Obamacare taking away from them. They deserve it.

1 Like

My american passport now has the exact same value as Oxlade Chamberlain.

11 Likes

This is exactly how I felt on the 24th of June, now it’s on a global level.

I give it 2 years until the apes takeover. They’ll probably do better job too.

3 Likes

Nearly fell out of my chair in laughter. I must say the meltdowns in my newsfeed on social media have been some sort of viewing this afternoon/ evening.

1 Like

Was it really difficult to gauge the hatred towards Clinton before this election?
Why were Democrats so adamant to have her as the candidate?

Fair play to the Trump, he was up against it from the start and got the win

1 Like

Are you trying to make as unpopular post as is possible?

That’s the only conclusion I can draw when this follows your post saying Ozil staying depends on Giroud.

4 Likes

There’s nothing fair about Trump.

He is an habitual liar, abuser and thief.

He might be a lot of things, but fair isn’t one of them.

1 Like

He had the media machine against him, Hollywood (ha) against him, A section of his own party against him, Scandal after scandal against him and yet still won the presidency.

He had MuslimsForTrump, WomenForTrump, AfricanAmericansForTrump despite the racist and sexist scandals against him.

But still won. Just…How?

This is what I don’t understand.
The very people who will be a lot worse off with Trump are the same people who voted for him.

1 Like

So how does this pan out?

No Muslim entry into the US?
However many illegal immigrants rounded up and deported?
Abortions to become illegal?
Wars and Nukes? Does he have a bit of fun with wars or does he figure they’re probably too expensive, hopefully the later.
Nuclear Proliferation?

Black people who couldn’t be bothered to vote, he doesn’t like you any more than Mexicans in case you haven’t paid attention.

1 Like

The average Trump voter made more than the median wage, I think 75k per year was the average and I think that’s from the primaries. We’re just underestimating how many racists there are out there.

2 Likes

No I don’t troll this thread. it’s just my observation

The result is unexpected hence my surprise. As someone who wasn’t subjectively vested in the process I never thought he could get the win all things considered along the line of what Persona echoed

The ozil thing was a joke

Our new Russian overlord has congratulated President Trump. :giroud:

1 Like

People also hugely underestimate the amount of idiots there that make what the rest of the world considers a good salary.

Here in Spain we tend to think if you make X amount you must at least have some worth as a person. You can’t use this same rule of thought in the U.S.