The Walking Dead

Not gonna get caught up on the realism details that was about as good a Walking Dead season finale as we could expect.

1 Like

It was a lot moreā€¦one sided than I was expecting. After a season of veering significantly off script theyā€™ve gone back towards the comics quite a lot, with a lot of tying of loose ends and set up in that final episode. It wasnā€™t great but there have been some good episodes in season 8 and a vast improvement on the laboured season 7ā€¦

Best thing about Walking Dead ending is that Fear the Walking Dead begins.

It hasnā€™t reached the heights of laughably bad just yet.

Anyone keeping up with The Walking Dead?

The last episode of season 10 ā€œHereā€™s Neganā€ was brilliant.

The show is now on itā€™s last season (11) and 2 episodes have aired so far.

The Walking dead is still going?!?

I think I gave up around season 6 or 7 after having my intelligence insulted too much.

Didnā€™t think they could possibly keep it going for another 4 seasons lol

Did the quality of the show ever pick up?

1 Like

For a moment, thought this thread was about Arteta :joy:

1 Like

Kinda. I find it dips, but then there will be a few episodes that are really good. In series 9 there was quite a shocking episode which hooked me back in.

Now Iā€™m this far, I might as well just finish the thing.

2 Likes

Never really got in to this .Always thought Supernatural was a better show than this. But I have not watched Supernatural since 2007. So my opinion is invalid lol.

Was this the same time as me? Whenever they had that fight vs negans lot. First few episodes we have no ammo, that last episode everyone missing every single bullet for an entire hour.

I want to get back into it but man it was heading into a shite direction at that point.

1 Like

This thread title wouldnā€™t look out of place in the Arsenal section

Once Glenn came out from under that dumpster alive this show was done.

1 Like

Yes!!! I think thatā€™s the exact moment I switched off from the show and was just about done.

@SpankyJoyJoy i think the season I was done was after Negan attacked that lovely compound that they were all living in and there was that big battle and I donā€™t know it all just fizzled out for me

1 Like