Things you love

Ragnar from Vikings

Yeah right.

2 Likes

Great physique but topknot wanker! Heā€™s no me.

1 Like

:cristo:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure his boyfriend thinks heā€™s hot too :wink:

This thread isnā€™t going the way I expected it to.

6 Likes

Not only is she fine af sheā€™s one of the best surfers in the world :giroud2:

4 Likes

8 Likes

That is the first correct use of this thread Iā€™ve seen. Well done.

1 Like

Im so getting a pair of those. Lush af.

Till Big Dave from Dagenham rips right through them that is.

4 Likes

When I used to play Sunday league football in Cornwall our opponents would yell stuff like ā€œcrunch the darkieā€ because the half-black guy on our team was the trickiest player. Ahhhh Cornwall.

You also did not wear colourful boots.

1 Like

Definitely gonna be nabbing those, they look comfortable as fuck the sexy little things. Rocking Nikes again is gonna feel good last pair I had was these bad boys

set me back Ā£240 but they were worth every penny.

1 Like

Imgur

This is what Iā€™m talking about, woooooo!

2 Likes

4 Likes

A deformed looking Mustang is not wank worthy.

Ina all seriousness itā€™s barely even a Mustang apart from the A pillar, B pillar & the roof.

That Engine Bay tho

http://image.hotrod.com/f/85186438+q80+re0+cr1+ar0/ken-block-gymkana-seven-mustang-006.jpg

:giroud2:

What have you guys done to my thread? :ā€™(

I mean yeh thatā€™s some scary engineering but itā€™s literally disgusting looking and I lost my shit when I saw their horrific handbrake design. The dash is actually nice in a minimalist kinda way and those gauges are class but the handbrake and their logo looks like something designed by a 12 year old wigger.

Donā€™t get me started on the alloys.

Just for the record I do know the aesthetics arenā€™t really the point of this beast but you have to admit they didnā€™t have to make it look like a Mustang and Frankenstein had some sort of aborted baby.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: you crack me up. Honestly I actually quite liked the aesthetics it first time round but the more I look at it now the less I enjoy it especially after re-viewing the original 1965 Ford Mustang, that things is gorgeous.

Edited my OP. Better ?

1 Like