The weather

Cool change has hit here, it’s only 21 degrees.

1 Like

Go away Aussie. :joy:.

6 Likes

It is the first time a red alert for snow has ever been issued in Scotland. It will remain in place until 10:00 on Thursday.

A red warning means extreme weather is expected, with people urged to take immediate action to keep themselves and others safe from the impact of the weather.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-43222960

Wow would have never expected us to get a red weather warning :open_mouth:

1 Like

I think these red warnings are only in existence 2-3 years so that is somewhat over stating things

Does this require changing the bulb? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The weather could be worse. It’s sunny where I am.

1 Like

Fucking hate this snow. Already stacked it big time once and it makes getting to work a fucking pain.

Only upside is that we might be sent home early today, my manager is clearly itching to leave as soon as he can :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

I can’t remember even having snow this bad. It’s been fucking snowing since 7:45 this morning! :joy:
Plus I don’t think I can remember the weather temperature ever being as low as -11 :open_mouth::cold_sweat:

1 Like

A balmy -3/-4 here in the south West Midlands by comparison.

No likes for my Red Dwarf homage, maddening :frowning:

think winter of 2010-11 was worse. whole country was shut down for weeks basically

Heavy snowfall down here, feared for my life walking up that driveway

10 Likes

looks like somebody driving a golf slid off the road and onto your lawn.

Treacherous conditions

1 Like

It;s so cold this morning that I saw a Scouser with his hands in his own pockets.

7 Likes

Expecting the car to look worse in the morning

1 Like

The good thing is the snow is like a free car wash :grinning:

1 Like

Where do you live?

It’s so Fucking cold here, unreal. Something like -15celsius. Dying.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind but I did that last week tho I did change my wipers last week so theirs a positive.

@Luca_from_Italy
I live in Middlesbrough north east England

Christ! It looks like Sweden!