The weather

After Diana, The Express love a good weather story. Hope it’s true though!

3 Likes

Yeah agreed.

Last July was fucking awful.

The UK hotter than Andalucia lol! :rofl:

1 Like

Listen give me heat all year round and I’m a happy man. The winter months make me feel miserable lol

5 Likes

Summer=parties&girls :kos2:

2 Likes

Finally, I’ve been sick of wearing jeans in April :woman_facepalming:t2:

Listen these last few days I’ve been doing nothing but going to BBQs, drink ups, day raves and the park. I’m going to be exhausted when I go back to work tomorrow but it was worth it lol.

I look forward to the summer and the sexiness that comes with it.

1 Like

It’s nice to get home from work in sunlight and be able to eat outside, something we can’t do often typically haha

2 Likes

My favourite thing about weather like this is finding the coldest room in the house and hanging out there as much as possible.

2 Likes

Hahaha some of you are lucky you don’t live in Australia :rofl:

It reached 28 in some parts of England today, which is definitely hotter than Alice Springs in December, so don’t you try and pretend otherwise :smirk:

1 Like

The heats all good and well till you have to go work

1 Like

Shitty spring here overall, but now it’s nice every day. I’m moving to Ohio from Iowa in a few days trading pretty crappy weather for slightly less crappy weather (less snow totals, less wind).

Cleveland?

Columbus.

Bein a spanish helps, instead. @AbouCuellar

It’s simply way too hot if you have to commute in London. I’m sweating from places I didn’t know it was possible to sweat from :laughing:

2 Likes

People talk about white privilege but have you ever been as fucking pale as me in this weather?

2 Likes

13 degrees rain and wind here today, looking forward to work being over and heading to footy tonight drinking several beers so I don’t feel the cold as much. Train Line better not fuck up, will seriously piss me off.

1 Like

You’ve basically just described London lol

1 Like