Theo Walcott

Would you like to take me up on my wager? Who will provide more goals and assists per minute this year. Lacazette or Theo? If you take Laca you already have a head start. He’s off to 1 goal in about 170 minutes played I think.

Ok, let’s give Lolcott a run as CF. Let’s see what he can do. I am sure he is gonna tear all the defences apart.

1 Like

Difference being though, laca been here a month walcott 10 fucking years…you seem to fucking forget this. Sometimes players need to settle.

Laca doesn’t pass the eye test. He can’t do shit. Did you not see how clumsy his performance was today? I felt the same way about Xhaka last season. The guy looks like he has cement shoes on running around out there, he’s a big time liability. Nothing has changed in a year. The same will be true with Lacazette.

We should buy some american crap from a college to replace Laca :wink:

lol you are talking eye tests in 2 fucking competitive matches…as stated if you were manager henry would have been gone as i remember when we first signed henry he was not very good at first either Lacazette has scored twice in 2 games one disallowed and you think that is poor…get the fuck over yourself, and your wankfest over theo it is so boring now!

3 Likes

We should actually buy some Italian diving cheater. He whoever he is probably would have made some of these penalty shouts looks convincing today.

You know, he is american. Americans and football are not related.

For someone who watches almost every football match, you sure do know fuck all about the sport. Maybe you should focus on actually watching what goes on in the matches instead of having your head buried in the computer trying to give a fucking match report on every single match playing out all over the world.

Hard boy! :wenger:

1 Like

Didn’t think you would.

Save us Theo! You can win us the league if you want :xhaka:

Needs to GTFO so @BigWeng_4LYFE gets off his dick

Being american he could be Kroenke :thinking:

This dude survived again.

he is so insignificant arsenal keep on kinda forgetting he is there, until the next match after the transfer period and then they think ‘aaahhhhhh fuck forgot about you why do i keep on doing that, you were meant to have left.’

Walcott’s wife talking to Walcott.

“It’s alright Theo.
You can come out from behind the sofa.
Wenger didn’t notice you last season and completely forgot about selling you in the transfer window.
Run along now, and go outside and practice kicking a football, or whatever it is you do.”

3 Likes

He is so good :hipster:.

https://twitter.com/afcMozart/status/908416444165234690

14 Likes

Lucky we started him over Nelson hey :joy:

1 Like