Theo Walcott

Imagine if Theo does a Giroud, goes to Goodison Park and then at the last minute says, “nah, I want to stay in London” :smile_cat:

3 Likes

It could happen but it will only reinforce the idea that Walcott is just here for the ride, on the biggest gravy train in Europe.

Arsenal FC, or as it’s otherwise known, The Oxo Express.

1 Like

He’s surplus to requirements here. £20m doesn’t seem like a lot in today’s market for a well known English forward but it is what it is.

Theo has always struck me as a nice, likeable chap. Wish him all the best if he goes.

He’s never been a bad player, just the symbol of a declining level in our standards whereby for some he’s considered first team material and not a squad option, for which his profile is too big now anyway

2 Likes

Walcott and offside. Love’s young dream.

1 Like

Can’t wait till this thread is moved :heart_eyes:

BYEEEEEEEEE :wave:

3 Likes

Cannot wait until he’s gone. Symbolic of the indulgent second act Arsene teams.

3 Likes

Yeah hope he leaves, i’m sad to not see him playing.

It’s edging closer. Eek.

You can say whatever you want about Theo but you can’t knock his determination in keeping the same haircut for 10 years :ok_hand:

1 Like

This will be absolutely mad when it goes through.

Welbeck next up hopefully.

1 Like

WE HAVEN’T GOT HIM ANYMORE!

Cracking, that’s a decent amount off our wage bill as well

3 Likes

WALCOTT SET FOR EVERTON MEDICAL

Arsenal forward Theo Walcott has arrived on Merseyside and could become an Everton player later on Tuesday, according to Sky sources.

If negotiations continue to make progress this afternoon, the 28-year old winger could begin a medical at the club’s Finch Farm training HQ on Tuesday evening.

Since the turn of the year, Everton have overtaken Southampton in the race for the player’s signature.

SSN understands that the Merseyside club’s ambition and spending power; Southampton’s poor recent form in the Premier League and Walcott’s desire to work with manager Sam Allardyce have been the key reasons for his decision to head to the North West.

Dortmund were also keen to sign Walcott, but the desire to play for Big Sam at Goodison proved decisive.

We understand the fee is in the region of £20m, ending 12 years at Arsenal.

I CAN ALMOST MOVE THIS. YES!!! :theo:

3 Likes

DO IT.

Free us of him!!!

3 Likes

Yay

But the picture in the tweet illustrates that his haircut is now entirely different!

Edit: fuck you @Bl1nk I want to move it!

1 Like

to be fair to him, while he is not needed at all these days, there was a time where he made some pretty big contributions and was one of our most consistent big game performers at a time. He always loved a goal against Tottenham too. Farewell Theo, it’s time to move on

https://twitter.com/hmafc/status/717402030197768193

3 Likes

That’s why I said 10 years and not 11/12 :wink:

1 Like

It’s on. :fire:

Yay