Things you love

When you get a fresh like from something you said a year ago and you get the chance to enjoy your genius all over again.

15 Likes

You’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

COCKY ENGLISH !

1 Like

Bitty…

Even though I am more of a legs and arse man gotta love the bitty…!!

1 Like

The fact that Love Island is over :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Had a couple the other day when I went to Sea Life London with Jack - not bad as well so many thanks @shamrockgooner . Might have been tainted a little with the sun and lovely surroundings but I could easily see myself switching to this after a full fat pint Spanish Manna…

1 Like

Light beers have grown on me lately. Especially in order to avoid a Lloris.

really? Maybe i am the only one but i find they taste really cringy, very sorta watery and too sparkly tasting like someone took a beer and diluted it with soda water i cant stand them, same with non alcoholic beers. There is something about how they taste and the mouth feel that makes me judder i cant deal with them. To me shandy tastes better, and i am not even that keen on that.

They really aren’t that different.

The answer is WHEAT beer ! Even light wheat beer taste delicious as it still containts alot of the flavour of the alcoholic wheat beer. This one is my fave so far : image

1 Like

might give it a whirl one day see if they are any better. Is that non alcohol or low alcohol?

0.5 %

0.5% too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Near beer? No thanks, I’d rather have nothing than that.

Agree 100% - however buy a bottle of Becks Blue and try it. It does not taste like those nasty pisswater light beers.

1 Like

Are you straight edge?

What do you mean?

Straight edge is a subculture of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco and other recreational drugs, in reaction to the excesses of punk subculture.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like me at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So then why is 0.5% Alc too much?