Toby Alderweireld

Not that high on Manolas, has the technique of Gabriel and the discipline of Mustafi.

1 Like

Chelsea it is then

1 Like

Cā€™mon Toby! You can become a legend here like Sol :ozil2:

This already has spurs fans rustled, DO IT ARSENE :mkhi:

1 Like

Why would he leave spurs to join us?
They are doing well in the CL.
They have a great manager.
They are moving into a new stadium.
He is playing alongside other great players.
They have an owner who is ambitious and who is a spurs supporter.
They have a well organised team who are going places.

We have the opposite to all these.

Iā€™ll pass, not keen on adding another 29 year old to the squad when our recent problems at the back have been the decline of our most consistent defenders in Koscielny, Mertesacker & Monreal.

4 Likes

Blimey, I honestly didnā€™t realise he was 29! Thought he was younger. It will probably happen now wonā€™t it?

Heā€™s 28, but yeah heā€™ll be 29 by the summer.

Heā€™s still one of the top defenders in the league though. Spurs were a better team when he came back from injury. And if the buy out clause is correct - well Ā£25m is nothing. Iā€™d take him ā€“ upsetting the Spurs fans will be a bonus :grin:

No , No , No .
Anyone who wears chicken badge is not welcome. Not better than our noble defenders and old like a bent pygmy with
a bush cockatoo on head. Sister Dongo will weep as the rainy season if he wears our proud cannon.
My friends we must have better to progress .

1 Like

Money talk. We can be shittier than them, but still richer than them.

2 Likes

Cause they are spurs and it will take a lonnng time of this shit happening before they become a bigger club than us. The Spurs exodus is only beginning my friendā€¦

3 Likes

Should take Eriksen as well, right @Cristo?

2 Likes

OH FUCK YEAH!!!

Eriksen, Mkhi and Ozil with Auba up front?!?!?! Holy shit.

Plus weā€™d have a world class free-kick taker in our squad for the first time in years.

1 Like

Still lose to Swansea away :wink:

Other than Sol whoā€™s the last former spud that ended up playing for Arsenal?

Also I think if the release clause is true and we try to activate it theyā€™ll basically tell us to get fucked the same way pool did.

Pat Jennings?

Glad we didnā€™t take that mentality back in the middle of 2001, or no double in 2002 would have happened nor the unbeaten 2003/2004 season.

Think you are right but bizarrely we also signed Willie Young and Steve Walford from the spuds in 1977 too. Weird!!

Edit: itā€™s actually probably not that weird considering weā€™d got Terry Neill in from there the year previous so he obviously knew a lot about those players.

1 Like

When the product on the pitch is dogshit, we can always rely on transfer madness to save us

https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/966808072562905091

1 Like