Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

To be fair though, Tottenham did this to man united too. They are actually a good team and probably better than us right now.

That is the true crime tbh. But most games will be easier than that one.

1 Like

I will laugh my arse off if these dirty human beings end up with 0 trophies at the end of the season, while we win 2.

1 Like

It’s fine peeps. We’ll be back at Wembley in a couple of weeks. We’ll win a trophy, while Spurs will continue putting the pressure on but winning nothing.

This is the spirit!

2 Likes

There isn’t any “probably” about it

1 Like

Koscielny’s face when they score says it all, there is no belief that we can come back. Bunch of pussies

1 Like

Wilshere playing upfront himself :upside_down_face:

1 Like

^^^ issue with that is Bellerin seeing so much of the ball on the wing and being inept. We can’t sign Malcom soon enough.

3 Likes

Look how congested the middle was. Absolutely ridiculous.

Our line up today had 5 naturally central players. Dont think most of them knew what to do. Wilshere was the only one trying to do something positive and asserting himself in the game. The rest can get to fuck.

3 Likes

Yeah i kept thinking Özil and Miki can play on the wing and swap mid but yeah looks like there is some adjustments that need to be made. We created so much on the wing though just nobody to take advantage. The amount of times Bellerin is running down the wing with space, infuriating when nothing comes of it.

I thought ElNeny did fine on the defensive side. Certainly didn’t look out of place filling those gaps and actually had some moments of spotting danger…

3 Likes

So what happened that made a close fought contest at half time become that 2nd half shambles?

Second half’s have been Arsenal’s issue forever

Or first half’s.

The difference between our performances at home and away is astounding!

It’s as if we’re taking part in two different sports.

Self pat on the back

Well that was embarrassing.

I hate to say I told you so, but, well, I told you so.

I guess you do enjoy us losing so you can be proven right, don’t you?

No but it is funny when you give me shit for being realistic and then I’m proven right.

1 Like

You can be right, but it sounds you like to give us shit.

I’m always positive and I even said i’d be surprised if we won, and happy if we got a result at all. Not surprised at all that we’d lose. Sure it’s annoying but it’s not really unexpected. We’ll go on a nice run from here though. At least make top 4 fight interesting.

1 Like