Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

No, we will be fine in the Europa League. It’s clear we re focusing on it.

Its not clear considering we haven’t played a full strength side in it once yet.

4 Likes

Plan B?
Wenger hasn’t even sorted out plan A yet :wink:

1 Like

I dont think we will hit the CL spots again until wenger leaves other teams are moving forward with their tactics and discipline we are stagnating or even going worse, this team needs structure every single team out there has our number it is no coincidence we are not winning away anymore it is because every fucking team knows how to set up against us. Next season if wenger is still here you will probably see us losing a lot more at home also.

2 Likes

We were awful in this game. The Aubameyang offside decision may have altered the game but we have no excuses for that second half performance. Spurs completely outclassed us and if Kane had been in form he would’ve have a hattrick today quite easily.

I don’t even want to mention our substitutes today. Laca, Iwobi and Welbeck were all dreadful. All of which really highlights our serious lack of depth and awful options from the bench.

2 Likes

Awful tactics and approach to the game.

Cripplingly narrow with no penetration whatsoever. Stifled by Spurs any time we got on the ball.

No drive, no one willing to make runs bar Auba.

Committing too many fouls because none of our players know how to assert themselves and win the ball effectively.

Would have actually started Welbeck just for his ability to impose himself alone despite his technical short comings. We had too many of the same player on the pitch.

Truly truly awful to watch. Should have been 4-0.

Disgusted.

3 Likes

To be fair though, Tottenham did this to man united too. They are actually a good team and probably better than us right now.

That is the true crime tbh. But most games will be easier than that one.

1 Like

I will laugh my arse off if these dirty human beings end up with 0 trophies at the end of the season, while we win 2.

1 Like

It’s fine peeps. We’ll be back at Wembley in a couple of weeks. We’ll win a trophy, while Spurs will continue putting the pressure on but winning nothing.

This is the spirit!

2 Likes

There isn’t any “probably” about it

1 Like

Koscielny’s face when they score says it all, there is no belief that we can come back. Bunch of pussies

1 Like

Wilshere playing upfront himself :upside_down_face:

1 Like

^^^ issue with that is Bellerin seeing so much of the ball on the wing and being inept. We can’t sign Malcom soon enough.

3 Likes

Look how congested the middle was. Absolutely ridiculous.

Our line up today had 5 naturally central players. Dont think most of them knew what to do. Wilshere was the only one trying to do something positive and asserting himself in the game. The rest can get to fuck.

3 Likes

Yeah i kept thinking Özil and Miki can play on the wing and swap mid but yeah looks like there is some adjustments that need to be made. We created so much on the wing though just nobody to take advantage. The amount of times Bellerin is running down the wing with space, infuriating when nothing comes of it.

I thought ElNeny did fine on the defensive side. Certainly didn’t look out of place filling those gaps and actually had some moments of spotting danger…

3 Likes

So what happened that made a close fought contest at half time become that 2nd half shambles?

Second half’s have been Arsenal’s issue forever

Or first half’s.

The difference between our performances at home and away is astounding!

It’s as if we’re taking part in two different sports.