Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

It has been removed.

Is Juventus not local to you or? They’d be a more relaxing experience to support than Arsenal for sure

They are from Turin. You got confused with Udinese who are from Udine near my town.

How can you like such a retard face?

C’mon Panama!

I didn’t manage to catch the game but I’d be lying if I said I’m massively disappointed. I think a player-to-player comparison, we match them easily however, it’s clear that a system is what trumps all. Poch’s organisation to Wenger’s free-spirit approach. An off-form Harry Kane converted one of his four, five(?) chances. Erik Lamela getting the time of the day to make runs in behind us. A Danish twink getting a free header outside the five yard box. That’s just from what I saw from the highlights!

Gone are the days where Wenger can rely on the individual brilliance of a player, no matter the formation or philosophy behind the way we play. Because since the Wengerball days, where we had a vision of how we wanted to play, I really can’t come to terms with the thinking behind what we are witnessing now. We’ve dealt with shit players along the years and still managed to play the way we wanted to, so while that can be used sparingly in an argument, it’s not the fundamental flaw in all of this. Wenger is and will be for the foreseeable and it’s frustrating as fuck.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/hotspurrelated/status/962429431024406529

And some Arsenal fans love this club? Pochettino has really transformed them into the dirtiest side in the league. Fuck off asado cunt.

2 Likes

Unlucky today . We were better first half .
Should have scored 2 in final 5 mins.
Big crowd noisy have made some players nervous
I love the Cannons watching here in southern Africa since internet came 2009 in village.
Cannons will win Euro Cup don’t worry.

No Arsenal fans love Spurs. Stop with the bullshit, it’s really boring.

9 Likes

I hate Spurs . Kane very good but really rubbish and misses many easy ones
No Spurs players better than ours .

1 Like

Lamela / Wilshere was the one bit of niggle I noticed in the game so definitely wouldn’t surprise me if something happened with that in the tunnel

https://twitter.com/TheHaIfSpace/status/962465317049065472

1 Like

This might sound distasteful, but I wish this sort of thing happened more often.

Used to love the days where Keane and Vieira would be fighting before the game even started. Even Fabregas had a small thing with Lampard for a while.

Adds that bit extra to the derby games. Can’t imagine any of our players acting up now lol, except for Jack of course.

5 Likes

Not at all distasteful. You can’t beat it MM .
Keane and Viera were both winners , of which we don’t have now .
What a perfect game yesterday for Giroud to have come off the bench and mixed the game up but good ol’Wenger , sold him to a league winning, title ambitious club .
Please Wenger … just retire and fuck off .

1 Like

We’ve both won our home game this season against each other and scored two goals each.

Power shift!

1 Like

Same here mate, I fucking love it when the players get into scuffles.

Players are way to clean and sterile these days. So boring.

9 Likes

We haven’t really seen that sort of aggression since the Vieira and Keown era.
I remember watching us, when Adams was captain, and there was a bundle in the middle of the pitch between a load of players, and you could clearly see Adams glaring at Ruddock through the players mouthing the words, “do you want some,” while being held back.

He was a winner and our greatest captain and would do what ever it took.
This is what is lacking in our side, and has been for a while.
It’s as if Wenger has coached any aggression or winning mentality out of the players, and they have to play his style of endless passing and possession with skilful but lightweight players both physically and mentally.

It might be pretty to watch but has become predictable.
Every successful club needs a combination of skilful and physically strong players.
The problem we have, is that we haven’t had a leader like Adams, Keown, Vieira etc, for a long time, and it shows.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think this fixture is pretty over rated now. There is no hate there. Games between Chelsea and Spurs are more fiery than this one. Their rivalry seems stronger than the one we share with Spurs – we just hand them respect on a silver platter!

I don’t respect the fucking shithole from Seven Sisters Road. If i had played yesterday i would have tried to end Kane and Alli career and proudly got a season-ban.

2 Likes

It’s a new day seriously stop these shitty posts now.

7 Likes