Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

3 goals against them in the last 2 years, right?

We are still in their thoughts. They are obsessed. Love it!

He left when he was fucking 8 apparentely…talk about hold a grudge!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/960549282951639041

What a tweet

7 Likes

The next tweet was better :joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/TruGodJackBauer/status/960552393447477248

14 Likes

Kane with Poch holding a pair of football boots to go along with the two put the pressure on Leicester and Chelsea trophies.

Whereas over at Arsenal…

1 Like

Some Tottenham get way too worked up over the idea that he played for arsenal yoof and wore our shirt :smile: Chances are he did support us at the time whatever he pretends now, the gulf between the two clubs was fairly sizeable at that point after all

1 Like

I love how we delude ourselves with this put the pressure on banter but I’m happy to live in ignorance and enjoy it to the fullest, especially since they’re nowhere near putting it on this year :giroud2::giroud2: :poldi:

Fucking hell! Dirty cheap bastards! I’d love to thrash them 50-0 on saturday. Dirty motherfuckers.

This thread looks a lot like the one earlier in the year when everyone said they would batter us. Granted we were at home, but we dominated that day. Should be harder away from the Emirates but Wembley is kind of our home anyways. Don’t think we will lose, probably a draw.

1 Like

Spurs are Aubameyang’s playground

2 Likes

Big pitch, Ozil and Auba on the counter-attack.

Down the other end, Kane and Alli on the cunter-attack.

9 Likes

I dont see it as us deluding ourselves, it’s just mugging off Spurs for the fact that the sum total of their best side in over twenty years achievements is putting a bit of pressure on the side who won the league.

Everyone fawns over them but they’ve done fuck all really. Meanwhile we possibly are worse than we have been at any point in that same twenty or so year period and have won three fa cups in four years. We’ve got every right to take the piss.

Apologies if I have overanalysed your post, it’s a tendency of mine lol

5 Likes

Oh and I must have missed Roy Keane and Rio Ferdinand absolutely laying into them for celebratory dressing room photos when they haven’t won a trophy. Weird that

3 Likes

His bitches :ozil2:

1 Like

Not at all, please enjoy my overanalysed riposte:

We’ve won 3 FA cups from a possible 4 and most of us want the manager that did that sacked, so I don’t think we truly value it that much. If he’d had 3 86 point seasons out of 4 we’d he desperate for him to commit more than two years because we’d be seriously competitive.

I believe most of us are desperate for us to put that kind of pressure on once in a while just to prove that we still can and that we support a team that’s capable of competing for the league.

However Spurs have done it 1 time out of a possible 26 and not 3 times out of a possible 4, therefore it’s not a pattern and it’s a one off, therefore, mug away :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC/status/960643257066803200

Oh no

Great news. When Alli/Kane dives for a penalty, we may actually have a chance of saving it!

7 Likes

OSPINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tbh there isn’t much difference between them atm

1 Like