Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

This is too hard to predict.
Our away form is poor and their Wembley form isn’t great either, a;though our Wembley form is probably better than any other PL club.

I think there will be a few goals so I’m going for 2-2, but if the ref doesn’t clamp down on their players “tricking the opponent,” as Pochettino puts it, then it could be 3-2 tp them.

Why am I feeling unusually confident for this?

He’s changed his tune from 3 months ago :poldi:

He’s right. In years to come, people won’t remember Leicester winning the league. Or Chelsea winning it with the highest points total. Or Man City cruising to the title with an awesome team. What they’ll remember is Spurs’ “project” which won them a total of 0 trophies.

5 Likes

Can’t see us winning this one tbh. Our away form is terrible and our defence was sliced open a good few times by a terrible Everton team.

Hardest game to predict in a while, our defensive shitness hasn’t gone anywhere but the introduced variables of the new signings already knowing/liking each other could well swing it, plus we’ve won every single game I can remember having to miss through illness so I can’t look beyond an ‘away’ win (the fates are indeed cruel)

We spent many years bottling to worse Spurs teams because “form goes out the window”. Now that we’re equal or worse, I think we can be optimistic of a decent performance.

First derby for our new signings so close to their joining us, I think we’ll go guns blazing and so will Spurs.

Anticipating a good one for the netruals here.

1 Like

“We put pressure on for many years. That’s a record!”

Ramsey on the bench

1 Like

1 Like

Expected line-ups, apart from Rambo on the bench.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/962287539066408960
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/962287576324497408

Going to try and control midfield

1 Like

Not even in the squad

Oh yeah, I just assumed he would be on the bench.

Injured?

Wtf how can Ramsey possibly miss out…

I hope so. Otherwise it’s a mad decision.

Put him in my fpl :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Gotta be injured or taken with illness?

Lost already :joy:

2 Likes

“He was sick before the game” :ozil2: