Trump

In the end it doesn’t really matter what we think, non of us can put ourselves into how a person born into the wrong sex feel.

And @ryaninho your parents thought you were to be gay and feminin for playing with dolls? :thinking: If you lived in the stone age and picked up a pine cone, dragged it on the ground and said “vroom vroom”, would your parents say “oh typical boys”?

That’s not true though. I could present your posts here to the police and you wouldn’t get done for hate speech

Playing with dolls or having “girly” interests as a child (as you basically said in a different post) doesn’t come close to constituting transgenderism. Seems like an odd thing for a professional psychologist to say.

2 Likes

The fact that there you guys just to a part of what I said without taking into context the whole conversation shows you guys have no room of thought beyond your own. A boy displaying non mascline traits is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. We are not girls. And the only reason I had feminin traits it’s because all my siblings were exclusively female at the time. Once pubitiy hit I did a 180. Leave boys to boys and girls to they on devices and a high percentage of them will typically go for toys tailored to they gender. Scandinavian countries where they have all but erased gender norms the gender differences are amplified which shows it’s not a social construct but biológica. You can’t argue with innate biology. Like I’ve said and a few have said no one has a problem with transgendersim but it is a mental disorder that we should not be promoting. It is not like homosexuality so don’t conflate the two. We should not be pushing it on kids let make they choice later in life.

I’m guessing unlike me who has vested interest in mental disorders don’t read cases where parents push that they kids are trans, because they chose play with a doll or dress up. Most of the time it’s typically mother’s pushing it on they sons which is another intresting satisic in itself

Ummm no. I can agree of some of your points but please don’t express your thoughts like they are facts.

1 Like

Bro look it up

I don’t need to look it up, I live there. These norms of male/female exist and are no difference to others, but maybe we are more tolerable. That we have removed the ability to behave as a typical boy or girl is just bs.

1 Like

:facepalm:

Mutilating your body and/or encouraging children to mutilate their bodies in order to ‘transform’ to a castrated boy/man who is force feeding estrogen to be what ‘they are inside’ is imo a mental disorder. Especially when post transition many regret it and have mental health problems and even commit suicide

IMO it is an obsession, part of a sexual OCD mindset and many boys/men have obsessions they take too far.

I was banned on Redcafe for posting similar, I’m guessing we’re a bit more tollerant here.

You’re ignoring the research that shows many ‘post transition’ trans peoples regret their decision to mutiliate their bodies and that is a major cause of their depression

Delusional due to inadequacy maybe the answer though. They become deluded that they’re a woman because society tells them that the person who gets prince charming is the princess. It’s similar to young black girls considering their hair ‘ugly’ and not ‘right’ and wanting straight hair but on a more extreme level.

Make them feel good about being gay

Lol. That says it all about your level of understanding.

1 Like

You can scoff because you’re assuming that you’re correct when biology states that you/they are firmly wrong. They are genetically XX or XY

We know many gay people have mental health problems because they feel inadequate.

Many gay people are also more efiminate, this is taking both of those issues to the N’th degree.

Issues…

Yes issues because mental health (issues).

Maybe try reading the post I was responding to.

And then please tell me how being effeminate is an issue. Other than if you’re a complete cunt obviously.

2 Likes

Sham are you some sort of soy boy effeminate cuck if not don’t take offcence if some differs in opinion to you. I don’t have a problem with effeminate men but personally I was brought by an old school dad grand mother. Both taught me to be strong because biology dictates it. And before anyone comments my dad was not afraid to cry in fact he is emotional guy but strong at the same time. Thou I’m the opposite stern and the emotions of a rock

OA history happening before our eyes boys

4 Likes

Yeah Sham, why are you such a cuck? :giroud3:

1 Like

What is going on OA? :joy:

2 Likes