Trump

The wall will conveniently start being built around the next election run in, I should think. :smirk:

Probably. The dems looks lost atm.

You were saying?

1 Like

You’re too thick to recognise that I wasn’t calling your dad a pussy, I was using your implied rhetoric to mock you and your rigid ideas surrounding gender and gender roles.

And you expect us to believe you’re intelligent enough to be a professional psychologist. You fucking liar :joy:

You like calling people cucks, snowflakes and other even more ridiculous terms like soy boy, but look how easily you’ve been fucking triggered because you were too stupid to understand and actually got upset because someone said a rude word about your dad :snowflake:

7 Likes

Being effeminate and gay causes an issue with their social acceptance and resulting self esteem. Obsessing over gender identity is the defense mechanism to these 2 anxieties. That was what I initially attempted to phrase very poorly in the item you quoted.

And here is the full quote for context

Yeah, that makes you look much better.

1 Like

You don’t have to believe anything I say I never asked you to nor will it do anything to me if you don’t. And bro if you think that quoting some comment about they father and writing “what a pussy” and not expect them to see it as a insult. Saying “my implied rhetoric” which is what? Stating the fact that most boys/girls grow out of what ever issue they have with they gender by puberty. Or was it the fact that I said that I was feminine as a boy so thought that was going to be gay? Or saying transgenderism is a mental state?

Just ban these two already. :sleeping:

Give them a chance to at least come out of the closet first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’ll blame it on the “got dammed libruls”… and it’ll work. Just like it has in the past.

The Democrats need a chorent strategy to tackle Trump which they don’t have at the moment. Beat him on policy because it’s not going to be done on rhetoric or a semi-culture war

1 Like

This is what needs to be done rather than virtue signal while being republican light

But you’ve already insulted other people. So by your understanding of ethics if they are capable of inflicting physical harm on you they should do because you insulted them.

Your own ability to be aggressive without suffering your injuries yourself and/or the consequences from the police/courts is very likely to be make believe.

2 Likes

If a deep blue state lie Cali can shoot down net nutrality safe guards (which was done by the dems) then there is no chance

Upon impulse I would answer this but I’ll leave it be because it’s got boring now

See, it’s this kind of bullshit right here that makes you sound like a moron. They haven’t even finished writing the law and you’re stating this like it passed people are losing access to youtube. Maybe try fact checking on occasion so you don’t sound like a talking points memo from Breitbart.

Are you actually trying to present this as evidence to support your statement? Seriously? I take it back… You don’t sound like a moron. You are a moron.

1 Like

Have you even watched it?