Trump

This is tiresome everyone is commenting none have watched

You are calling me a liar but you have not watched it. You call it propaganda without watching it :man_facepalming:t5:

Wow, I don’t even know where to start with this mental vomit…

Yes, he’s the president of the country I live it. I don’t like it but, them’s the facts. And blaming people who didn’t vote for him is utter bullshit. I never said white people are bad… so, ok… I guess. I never told anyone who to vote for. Hilary didn’t elect Donald Trump. Hell the majority of people who voted didn’t elect him. An archaic election system did.

I’m not poking fun. I’m simply choosing to ignore it because the headline to video was a lie. I called you a moron because you posted it support your statement that California democrats killed net neutrality. They didn’t. Facts… try them sometime.

See above.

I actually find Trump usage of Twitter refreshing tbh.

It’s a deviation from the norm where career politicians trot out carefully scripted empty statements written by PR people.

Whether you agree with his views or not I just find you get a better sense of his personality with direct engagement and the frequency of which he tweets. I think most people have a distrust of the media so his ‘straight and direct’ tweets is appealing in a way.

For those who refused to watch the piece because of propaganda and echo chamber. It was on a piece by Evan Greer (fight for the future) which was done by Jim dore (the aggressive progressive). The California assembly’s committee on communications and conveyance just railroaded through a bill to amend net nutrality bill sb 822. Committee chairman Miguel Santiago who’s top donar is AT&T put rediculose loopholes in the proposed bill. Him along with Eduardo Garcia, Evan low, Sharon quirk-Silva, Sabrina Cervantes, Freddie Rodriguez, Brian maienschien and Sydney kamlager-dove. They forced a vote on Scot Weiners bill before the hearing on the bill had even started. Thus why I said watch it

Lol

Anyway between all this noise, we moved away from a great topic about transgenderism.

We need to find a balance between better accommodation and discouraging current transitioning short fix.

Are you a democratic voter by any chance?

You seem to be on the attack without taking a nuanced view on the situation.
The very fact you tell him to step out of his echo Chamber while still sitting comfortably in yours is irony at the highest level.

Maybe the title of the peice is being provocative; but your reaction is just wow.

Am sorry the reason people take their kids to gender affirmation therapy, is because certain behaviours fall outside of what we consider normal.

The biggest problem about gender affirmation therapy is that, they affirm the that child has gender dysphoria without doing more therapy; and of course parents want more for their kids go along with it.

Another things a lot these kids could be either gay or lesbian rather trans.

Oh and could call my dad a pussy; with all due respect nobody spoke about anybody else’s parents.

Three posts in a row yet you have nothing of interest or value to say

Seriously if you have nothing to add, don’t post anything, or just ignore.

Yeah, they probably just ignore that as a possibility. You should write to those involved in this therapy and tell them they’re missing a trick.

1 Like

There will be some forums dedicated to trans issues. I’m sure they would welcome your input.

Actually I got that in from an article written by a psychologist with a nuanced view because of experience.

I guess avoiding causing harm to a child’s future, just because in the present they maybe confused about their gender for a multitude of reasons, just because we should be more accepting and tolerant…awesome

Clearly not if it’s anything like this; logic and reason goes out of the window for feels, compassion and tolerance.

That’s what I thought.

At the end of the day, if people can’t use reason to understand each other, then conversations like these will always be difficult.

I had a video of a woman giving birth, but claiming she is a dad because she is trans :man_shrugging:t5:; the denial of biology is epic.

But hey if you are ok with a woman giving birth to a child and calling herself the child’s father then that’s you; fair play.

Also her and her partner(also a woman who wants to be dad no:2), got upset when the registry said no they can’t have two dads on the birth certificate, due to it needing to be accurate.

Yeah it is exactly what it means; not matter how many memes you put out won’t change that.