Trump

The sheer levels of gammon defending this cunt and hating on Khan :giroud3:

2 Likes

Hmmm I wonder what it is about Sadiq Khan that irks them.

2 Likes

Alternatively Known as The football Lads Alliance

2 Likes

Stop being so fucking patronising. They’re just a bunch of blokes who love their country.

And hate Muslims.

What’s wrong with that?!

2 Likes

Jakey’s gone from lefty snowflake to Tommy Robinson. One day he’ll be normal. :kroenke:

2 Likes

Fancy wasting a day off work protesting.
I could think of better things to do than protesting about a President.
A nice hot summers day ,
You’ve a choice … pub , beers , crisps and banter or marching with an uneducated bunch of hypercritical dogooders who won’t make a fucking ounce of difference.
Mines a Adnams Broadside .

Don’t stand up for what you believe. Stand at the bar.

I think some of those people in Trafalgar Square may have been indulging in some crisps and banter.

1 Like

Reading through this thread makes me sad for humanity - thanks to those who put up with the BS and call it for what it is.

1 Like

Now , the real debate would be what flavour crisps ?
Far more important than some stupid ballon thingy wasting hundreds of pounds .
A good crisp makes a pint ,
But pork scratchings … we are talking hostile political negotiations there !

I genuinely feel bad for you that you have such a dim view of one of the cornerstones of democratic society.

I also think its says a lot about a person when “do-gooder” is something they view as being a pejorative term, but that’s a separate point.

3 Likes

:rofl:

A dim view ?
If you want to hurt Trump and his powers ,
Boycott EVERYTHING American not waste countless millions on policing and medical services and causing London into chaos .

I’m lost about what this protest is about?

1 Like

A shame people have this energy for us politics but not for shit we can actually do something about.

Case in point is resident dipshit Ruth Davidson hating trump and racism while doing nothing about Davis and sectarian councilors in her party, and supporting the orange walks, where people march in a show of hatred.

Which, this summer, instead of just being an embarrassment, ended up with a priest getting attacked.

Enough is enough, time to ban these hate marches, conducted by mouth breathers.

1 Like

We shouldn’t ban marches, no matter how repugnant we find them. That’s a dangerous road to go down.

1 Like

I’m not for hate marches but if we are allowed to march for our ideals so should they. That’s what a democracy is. Banning what we don’t like because we don’t agree is a slippery slope. Yes the violence is abohrent but let the police deal with that accordingly

Fine then. Hope you’re championing free speech ideals just as much when Abu Hamza and Anjem whip up their followers for a couple marches.

1 Like

It would depend entirely on why they were marching, because if you’re openly advocating violence then you’ve gone beyond mere marching.

1 Like