Trump

:joy:

3 Likes

“Resistance”

2 Likes

I’m sure there were many who said the same in extremist regimes past and present.

And they all had the option of saying no publicly or privately and walking away with their morals intact and heads held high.

Now they want a thank you because they managed to get people to eat half a shit sandwich not a whole one??

Fuck off…

Don’t think that’s true at all.

WTF is Kim Kardashian getting involved in the penal system for? It’s worrying times when manufactured celebs can use their power and influence to cull prison sentences simply by talking to the president

Well, a manufactured celeb is the president, so I guess worrying times indeed

2 Likes

What do you think they are doing this for then?

I wouldn’t presume to know.

But they are doing it anonymously and it’s one person who has written this once. So it’s probably not for the platitudes.

Perhaps…

Maybe these senior level US politicians working in the Whitehouse have all gotten organised and come together covertly and sacrificed furthering their political careers to unite to thwart the treat that is Trump. Maybe Trump is issuing orders which are being repeatedly ignored despite any threat of treason or him getting upset as to why his orders are not being followed.

Maybe its me being cynical… but to me this seems to be so that when the Trump ship is sinking (which I think it is now having reached a tipping point *) - all the rats who were quite happy to work there to further there careers start to come out with stuff like this.

Then with no fear of losing their current position, post trump they can then distance themselves and point to articles like this and make the same/similar claims and draw credit and praise to further their careers again. Its nothing new in politics or historically but to me when its done in a free democratic western country (even under an extremist political regime) - it holds little weight or credibility.

To use words like the “resistance” as well is farcical as although Trump political regime is an extremist one I grant you - its not like life threatening to dissent such as it is currently in Russia, Turkey, ISIS or past historical ones such as Nazi Europe where the term comes from. Its America with free speech and millions and millions already a part of the anti trump campaign.

So yeah to me you either see things happening (like kids forcibly being removed from their parents for example) to which you say no more - and you stop and take a public stand. Anonymity is not needed unless you are protecting you political career or there are life threatening consequences.

*If explanation needed will provide but don’t have time to currently.

I didn’t post that article because I thought these supposed people are doing anything big or wonderful. I just thought it was interesting.

And like I say I don’t think they are doing it (the article) for the platitudes. Like you (or me) if they point to articles in the future to try show the good work they did we will point to their actual actions and I don’t think it will fly. So for that reason there would be nothing to gain from writing that article with a view to using it as an advantage in the future because it won’t be enough to gain them one and the Trump minded supporters will abandon them too if they do eventually out themselves.

Did not think you did to be fair.

Unfortunately I think politicians would try to do this - as you say you (or me) wont give them the time of day but stupid people do. And stupid is very much a political force these days especially (though not exclusively) in America.

1 Like

Yank bros, what your text from the Pres say?

1 Like

I didn’t get anything.

1 Like

God Emperor Trump must only care about people who don’t live in Cuckifornia. :unai:

2 Likes

It’s hard to put into words how much I despise him.

In one week we managed to have three different incidents of high profile violence that is a direct result of his rhetoric.

On a personal note, as a Jewish person, the fact he has to wheel out his Jewish daughter and son-in-law in order to demonstrate empathy with our community after his insane rhetoric about globalists and etc. created an environment to the mass shooting in Pittsburgh is just disgusting. It’s tough times in the Jewish community here at the moment. :disappointed:

Solidarity with you brother

1 Like

It also demonstrates just how hypocritical certain parts of the media are when it comes to antisemitism, at least on this side of the pond.

I feel so bad for Jews. I still don’t get why they get so much hate.

Just the other day, a guy in my office said it was Jews who were responsible for 9-11 & blamed it all on Muslim terrorist.

Thanks @Electrifying. It’s hard to watch something like this go down and then watch the jerks on Fox News bend over backwards to say how much Donald Trump loves Israel and has a Jewish son-in-law like that somehow prevents him from surrounding himself with anti-Semites, trafficking in their language and generally being a Nationalist piece of crap.