U.S. Politics

As the parent of a disabled child, the rise of the far right in the western world is a very scary thing indeed.

1 Like

I can’t believe this

Donald Trump only needs 6 to win it now.

Lmao Trump did better with Latino voters than Romney did 4 years ago…wut?? :ox:

Just as an example of how much this country despises Hillary…she was only 3rd place in Utah. The independent candidate there beat her lol wow :laughing:

4 Likes

They really had to find a special candidate to lose to Donald Trump.

3 Likes

In the Democratic primaries Bernie kept saying that he’d beat Trump easily and polling at that time had him like 10 points clear of Trump. Of course the DNC is so corrupt they did everything they could to cheat Bernie and promote Clinton. They are probably regretting it now I’d imagine.

1 Like

Nah, they’re rich people and - as such - want to keep the status quo. Sanders actually represented a political change, the differences in economic policy between Clinton and Trump are much smaller. I’m sure rich democrats will feel slightly embarrassed every time the man opens his mouth in public, but when they look at their lowered taxes, all will be fine.

4 Likes

I actually can’t believe this. it was always obviously possible, especially after Brexit, but it just seems so strange that Trump has won.

Very unstable times in international politics ahead

Just to come to terms with this; this is equivalent to UK appointing Katie Hopkins or Piers Morgan as their new PM.

1 Like

Exactly.

This is a guy with 0 experience in the biggest job in the world.
Literally no world leader has probably every met him before, defiently not formally. It is really fucking worrying that this guy has been trusted with the biggest super power.

3 Likes

You are poor and you vote for Trump? Bye bye Obamacare. And you deserve it, you tool.

RT have already called it for Trump. :confused:

Associated Press have also.

1 Like

CNN now running that Clinton has told Trump she’s conceded.

Hillary just called Trump to concede apparently. Her aides have told her it’s over.

Fuck me shit just got real. :sweat: I’m really worried now.

the fuck did you just do murica.

They have done it :laughing:

I am kinda excited to see how next 4 years pan out.

Boo him in january. He doesn’t deserve anything.

The geographical political state of the world right now :frowning:

This alt-right movement has now pulled off two of the greatest political achievements since 1945. Ideologically the west is shifting, and it’s perfect for Putin.

3 Likes

What a dark, dark day this is.

6 Likes

DNC are just paying for fucking Sanders over. Don’t think Trump beats Sanders.

3 Likes