UEFA Champions League 2016/17 Group Stage Draw

Confirmed pots

I would like Real Madrid tbh.

1 Like

I want Real Madrid, Granitā€™s old mob and Monaco.

why are city in pot 2 wouldnā€™t it make more sense to have them in pot 4 due them having to play the qualifiers.

My guess is

Real Madrid
Arsenal
Lyon
Zagreb

Good luck to us

2 Likes

When you lose away in Zagreb and home to Olympiakos and through 3 goal leads away to Anderlecht id take nothing for granted with this lot tbh.

I would like the toughest group possible like Real Madrid, Lyon and whoever the strongest team in pot 4 is. Itā€™s better to challenge v big teams, and we always qualify from the group anyway

I agree we never get past the round of 16 anyways so we may as well have some decent matches.

Iā€™m feeling optimistic this yearā€¦Donā€™t really care who we get as long as it not Barca or Bayern.

Iā€™d like PSG, Club Brugge/PSV/Sporting, Celtic/Copenhagen

This feels too negative to me. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s you overrating Benfica and CSKA or underrating us. But we are capable of doing better than a draw at home and a heavy away loss to those two teams.

We beat Bayern at home last year, Iā€™m not going to rule out getting better than a draw from CSKA at home lol.

My prediction: Real Madrid, Arsenal, Gladbach and Rostov.

What I want: Juventus or PSG, Arsenal, Basel and Celtic.

Lacazette to score against us :wenger:

The draw will take place soon. Iā€™ve now opened up MDC for this, so come on in and join the fun :theo:

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com/

1 Like

I hate to say it @Luca_from_Italy but I miss that bald cunt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me, too. Such a great character!

So weā€™ve got PSG not as bad as it could have been.

Barca or Bayern would have been disastrous.

1 Like

Pep to face Barca in his first year at Man City. Good draw. Seriously, how could that not be rigged?

1 Like

Athletico and Bayern whoooo.

In the immortal words of JR thatā€™s gonna be a slobberknocker.

2 Likes

Good draw so far! Hopefully P.S.G. without Ibra are gonna be weaker.

The scum have what looks on paper to be an easy group so far.

Juventus and Napoli are gonna qualify without any problem.