UEFA Champions League

AS Monaco is a very interesting squad, with a mix of youngsters like Lemar, Mendy and Sidibè and experienced players. They have an offensive mentality and love to play on the flanks with the wingers and the full backs.

Juventus played an intelligent game at Sevilla, despite the luck to ha e Clattenburg omn the pitch as Ref. After the great goal scored by Nico Pareja, they didn’t played an offensive game, preferring to keep the ball and explore the flanks. The long shot from Bonnie (for me the current best CB in Europe) has been decisive. Now, Sampaoli needs to win in France to reach the knockout stages. Sevilla haven’t impressed me (like Real Madrid and the BVB defense), too difensive and with a big lack of technique on midfield to play an home game.

Tomorrow, apart our game, I’m sure about a surprise into the Atleti’s group and a surprise in Barça if Messi and Suarez will be out again.

2 Likes

It seems it was only a short respite from Spursday night Football bad luck cunts. Very odd night of european football with the 12 goal game, Real vs Dortmund will decide top spot on match day 6 and I think Lyon have to beat Sevilla by 2 goals to steal that qualification spot.

Fucking hilarious :laughing:

My man Lemar knocking Spurs out.

Dahoud & Lemar were my top scouts when they didn’t even complete full 90mins :sunglasses:

https://vine.co/v/iZKIwY2Wx7a

Went to Sporting v Real last night, what a game that was. Real are so good, best team I’ve ever seen play in real life. 1-1 would have been a great result but unfortunately, after going down to 10 men, the 1-2 was pretty predictable.

1 Like

Better than Barca?

Never been to a Barcelona match… :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

I guess they would like to play in the E.L. again :wilshere:

Bayern play now in Rostov. @Persona

I doubt there are more than 100 people actually interested in that game and Persona won’t be one of them. Has underwhelming written all over it with the usual Bayerndusel winning it for them.

2 Likes

Bayern are looking very poor atm, tbf.
First chance of the game for Costa. It’s a curled shot just wide.

Costaaaa

Well-take goal by Costa.
Carlo to get sacked in the morning? 1-1! And it’s another well-taken goal.
Benfica up against Besiktas. Good result for Napoli.
Lahm so close to score with a great header. And he is that small :wilshere:
Penalty to Rostov! Bayern in disarray! 2-1! And 2-0 to Benfica.
Bayern equalize immediately with Bernat. Good goal.
3-2 Rostov and 3-0 Benfica :coq:

I wouldn’t actually be unhappy drawing Bayern you know.

If we can avoid injuries and suspensions we really could cut the mustard.

1 Like

:gunnersaurus:

1 Like

3-2 FT for Rostov. Getting Bayern in the knockout stage wouldn’t be a bad deal.

fuck bayern. I’d like to go a season without playing them cunts. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Beatable this season. Ancelotti has thoroughly wrecked the team. :grin:

3 Likes

Do not want Bayern at all as Ive seen them knock us out of the CL to last a lifetime, they may be playing poorly now but I very much doubt that will be the case in 3 months time.

3 Likes