OMG YESS

1 Like

Great news :smiley:

1 Like

Kinda underwhelming.

2 Likes

Well that fucking came out of nowhere :joy::joy:

The daily mail actually called this first fair play unreal from them

The best part of this is that succeed or fail, one can shit on @AbouCuellar regardless.

5 Likes

I am so disappointed with this. Fucking club literally sucks the soul out of everything.

2 Likes

Meh. Least it’s not Arteta I guess…

2 Likes

Meh. So uninspiring and underwhelming.

He wasn’t even the manager at PSG this season. Neymar’s dad was. That team seemed to run circles round him. Did what the fuck they wanted – even chose their own formation.

Can’t really see him giving our players a kick up the backside – mind you, could say that about Arteta too I guess – but, if we’re doing the experienced route, would rather it be a stronger character.

I’m predicting he’ll be here 2 years, max.

1 Like

I fucking hope so!

Exactly my thoughts; pretty disappointed by this to say the least!

Ugh. I indoctrinated myself to support Arteta as a manager, I was no excited too.

Wait for people to say at least we will win the Europa league

Had SSN on for the last 10 minutes and they’ve said absolutely nothing not even a breaking news bar at the bottom! :joy::joy::joy: Clueless bastards @Electrifying

2 Likes

Did we sign Columbus as well? Cause the board seem to have finally found Emeryka!

:arteta:

2 Likes

Looking at this objectively, it would have been a huge risk to appoint Arteta.

We’ve gone for an experienced manager who has won stuff at some pretty big clubs.

It was a pretty uninspiring pool of talent to pick from. If we didn’t have the budget to attract Allegri, Conte etc. then this looks like the best we were going to get.

I’m fairly upbeat - would have preferred him to Arteta in any event as that is simply a risk that is too massive to justify.

We’re now in the world of hiring and firing managers after 12-18 months, just like pretty much every other club in Europe. If he fucks up, he’s not somebody we will show loyalty towards, or where we will keep him out of some noble sense of integrity.

14 Likes

Best meme yet! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This one aswell :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Well that didn’t take long

Emery and Ivan G live together in perfect harmony. Side by side in the Emirtaes…

8 Likes

I find this a brilliant move by the board. They sold us the Arteta link for so long so that we can feel ecstatic for an otherwise uninspiring Emery appointment.

1 Like