Unai Emery

It was not a defense.
I did not defend of this decision at all because I think it is kind of an “okay” appointment.

This season is a total write off… I think getting back on track and stabilize the club is more important (and more realistic) than winning big.

I kept saying this could be “transition” because not only our new manager has to prove himself, but also we have a bunch of players that are over 30 and we probably need a clean house or another “rebuild” in the near future.

If Di Matteo and Benitez could win the CL for Chelsea and Liverpool, it is really unfair to write off Emery before he start managing our team, and say he can’t get us a top 4 (or whatsoever).

For me, hiring Eddie Howe would be a disaster, not Emery.

1 Like

I still think he is trolling, but the things is getting worse and worse.

1 Like

I can hope can’t I?

After all Mr Kane says England can win the world cup…so anything is possible…

In fairness tho, the only inane thing on this forum is the total feckin negativity from some people…

1 Like

Even Wenger left in the end so…:henry2:

2 Likes

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/stop-4gEGEArmKEbde

1 Like

Benítez won the CL in a different era when he was still a modern and arguably top manager, and Di Matteo’s Chelsea winning it was a complete one-off.

God, I can only imagine what reading this forum, with the rabid straw clutching going on, looks like to an outside fan. If any Liverpool, United, or Spurs fans are looking on as people here sometimes do to their forums at certain moments in order to engage in schadenfreude, they must be having an absolute ball.

What a sad negative prick you are .

4 Likes

I was on a Man Utd forum earlier on today, and they were saying it was a good appointment…so its just some Arsenal fans, and I use that term very losely, who are being negative…

6 Likes

Obviously he’s going to improve us. We’re coming from a 63 point season. It’s going to be more difficult for him to do worse than to do better, ffs.

Still there. If that’s even an official site.

1 Like

Even Redcafe confirms it, while they were laughing about Arteta.

1 Like

Imagine if Arsenal had the same negativity as this Spanish clown had !
We would be in Southern Vanerama league with about 200 supporters a game and 80 of those are the grazing sheep .
Ignore him Ash , he is a pathetic trolling looser .

2 Likes

Yeah, actually, what am I talking about, United fans thought Moyes, van Gaal, and Mourinho were great appointments, so naturally Emery is right up their alley.

They have about 100x the negativity, hence why they’ve hired Unai Emery.

Benitez was a top manager??? hmm~~~ agree to disagree.

Pal, I suggest you to take some time off from Arsenal, enjoy the WC, have a fresh summer, then come back and see if you can find the positivity again :slight_smile:

Probably we are wrong, Emery is a wrong appointment in the end… but take a step back, everything will look much better.

Remember this. Klopp got destroyed in just 45 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrlZuMSI9o

Good night. I know that tomorrow morning there are gonna be 100 new posts from the spanish hipster.

The worst part about this nonsense you’re spewing is that you probably want him to fail miserably with our club just so you can be the “I told you so” type of knob

5 Likes

Exactly. He is saving all his quotes atm :mustafi:

Just reading through this thread, it’s quite ironic that the posters going on about the negativity are the ones coming across as the moany Minnies

As you were :grin:

1 Like