Unai Emery

Fck me what have I walked into ??

Then telling us how Arteta would have done soooooooooooooooooo much better. He could take us to relegation fodder, but because it wasnt given the chance to happen of course he would have won us the treble in his 2nd season with us and having us challenging for the title up until the last few weeks of the first season all because he sat next to pep for a while.

2 Likes

What the fuck do you know about Emery ?
All you have is some pathetic attitude and childish negativity towards the new man .
You seriously need to grow up . You aren’t an Arsenal supporter nor an Arsenal fan .
You avoid head on questions ,
Pathetic .

3 Likes

Yep, and this is the attitude you will see now. I’ve seen fans who were completely against Arteta now acting as if he’ll be the new Pep because suddenly we didn’t actually get the guy. People have to complain about something.

2 Likes

Yeah, because I certainly would’ve been complaining if Arteta had been hired, or if any of the other numerous options I named were hired. :roll_eyes:

You’re talking shit, mate.

Anyways, enjoy your hope/delusion while it lasts, guys. You’re certainly entitled to it.

Exactly.
AbouCuntular is nothing short of an opinionated loser . This is an exciting new appointment, a new era , a fantastic new era !
Ask any of the old guard on here who can remember the Mee , How o’Neill era will know what it was like .
He hasn’t got a clue .
Let’s get behind whoever it is .

2 Likes

The options you named…feckin hell mate, delusional or what…ffs

3 Likes

Oh good
Are you fucking off now ?

2 Likes

Imagine them same supporters of other clubs if wed given it to Arteta. If they were reading last night they would have had a field day with you looking for another club. Troopz and co had nothing on you last night.

3 Likes

yup, only to come back under a different name to haunt your account :poldi:

Allez les gones and Vamos Atléti!! :joy:

Here’s hoping that translates as…byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

So even though you’re certain we’re going to improve, you’re still having a hissy fit. Lol the state of you

I have had over 24 hours to digest that King Emery is taking over the Emeryates. And i will now declare my full support to this young and wonderfull human being that is now our head coach. Looking forward to all the Prem titles and the video analyses ahead. And pls give Mustafi the empty stick :mustafi: ALL HAIL EMERY !

Id say Benitez was a top manager at that time. 2 CL finals with less than great Liverpool sides was down to his management. His work in Spain was impressive as well.

1 Like

All of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves because this thread is fucking ridiculous.

Everyone needs to tone it down a notch.

6 Likes

Let’s hope so .
Pathetic troll

1 Like

Lol lads and I thought my meltdown yesterday was bad :arteta:

1 Like

Guys,

Chill.

1 Like

I suppose some posters wanted to see an appointment that could see us competing for the Premier League title in 2-3 years, I suppose that sort of appointment would be extremely hard to make under Stan’s ownership

1 Like