Unai Emery

You’re probably right, but they might have been. I don’t even know who any of those other guys managed. :smile:

You cannot blame Emery for tonight’s loss . It was down to human error by The Arsenal infront of goal . You could have the greatest manager in the world standing in the dugout and it wouldn’t have made the slightest difference.
Rome wasn’t built in a day , nor was it painted and decorated in a day ,
There is change in this Arsenal team , one being you didn’t see any heads dropping at 2 down but furthermore, Emery was coaching from the touchline , unlike that limp piece of Lettuce that was Wenger .
I’m behind Emery , this manager is going to deliver.

8 Likes

So funny. Getting relegated, then?

1 Like

One of the guys is Fulham’s manager. Like Emery he has lost his first two games in the PL hah

2 Likes

What would the reaction be if our beloved Wenger was still in charge …
Lost the opening 2 games …
in Wenger we rust
In Emery we progress

1 Like

Fucking lol that I didn’t know that :smile:

1 Like

Exactly. A Wenger managed team would have collapsed at 2-0 down.

7 Likes

Oh yes , it would have been 4 or 5 nil .
In all walks of life human error can be costly and today was one of them .
West Ham on Saturday, COYG.

4 Likes

Imagine my shock at watching us comeback to 2-2. When we go down 2-0 early away to a big 6 team I thought we were in for a hammering again.

Need to remember we aren’t in Wengers shackles anymore

6 Likes

We came back from 2 down against pool only last season to lead.

No more than not getting carried away negatively on Emerys first two games we shouldn’t put huge emphasis on that either.

1 Like

Redcafe predicts us to finish 8th. Suck my dick, cunts. Why do you care about us when we are not fighting for the Champions League like you?

Redcafe is a coffee mate or is that red mountain?
We’ll finish in the top 4 that’s a cert

3 Likes

Hope so. Want to see fucking plastic Chelsea and Manure out. Sadly, Spurs are better than us so they are gonna finish at least 3rd.

Hard to judge him when we face two excellent top 4 teams in our first two games of the season. Emery needs to get this team gelled and playing well and it will take time. Thought the come back from 2-0 down was sweet.

3 Likes

Really lost me the last couple of games with his choices. Starting Xhaka is pretty jokes to me after two bad performances (Lazio and City), even Elneny at this point offers more. Either he sees something in the training that we don’t or someone is in his ear. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bouldy or Gazidis and co. have influenced him. We lost the advantage we had of having senior players in pre-season, he should have shaped a pretty good idea of our squad but it seems he is still trying to figure it out.
The thing that infuriates me was Gazidis saying that Emery had an amazing presentation, having an analysis on our squad and even young players and how he would develop them. It’s clear to me that was bs and the reason we got him was because of his CV and low demands(acceptance of being just the coach and having low wages).
Him and the team need to step up if we want to challenge for Top 6.

1 Like

Whatevers happened
I love the fact that he actually gets involved on the touchline

He’s always involved and that is FUCKING refreshing as an Arsenal fan

8 Likes

So no Torriera again ?

He was subbed on at half time for Xhaka but looked pretty shitty tbh.

1 Like

Lol. I’d like to hear them speak after they lose to Brighton later today.

Nothing unlucky about not sorting out the defence.