Upcoming Films & TV

I haven’t seen it either, or Titanic, or any Star Wars film apart from the first one.

What’s the biggest film other people haven’t seen?

Any Star War after the first one.
The Matrix-es
Lord of The Rings
Inception
Gladiator
Godfather II or III
2001: A Space Odyssey
Jurassic Parks
Mad Max-es.
Jaws-es

1 Like

I haven’t seen Star Wars or Bladerunner. But I have seen Titanic - mainly because Leonardo DiCaprio is in it and I’m a little bit in love with him so have seen everything he’s done.

My biggest one is probably Harry Potter, haven’t read the books or seen the films.

3 Likes

The godfather part 2&3

1 Like

I haven’t seen Matrix or Lord Of The Rings, but I watched Inception yesterday and really enjoyed it.

@Phoebica
I normally watch films if they have Di Caprio in them but probably not for the same reasons you do.
There aren’t many films he has been in that haven’t been good to watch.

1 Like

I was forced to watch this in English at school. :gabriel:

Thats honestly a great film if you’ve been forced to study the play. Which I was.

3 Likes

Ewww. :stuck_out_tongue: I cringed every second of viewing that.

Not true actually - I used to fancy him but now I just think he makes great films. Absolutely loved him in Wolf Of Wall Street. Can’t believe he missed out on the best actor Oscar to Matthew bloody McConaughey!

1 Like

Same.

I loved Romeo and Juliet Doc, thought it was hella stylish.

3 Likes

I reckon Lord of the Rings and The Great Escape are the biggest films I’ve never seen. Oh, and all of the Rocky films.

You people are just the worst. :gabriel:

@discobot fortune Will you see this movie?

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

Fair enough

2 Likes

I wish I could watch most of those again for the first time

4 Likes

New trailer for justice league not going to lie this looks amazing and they still keeping superman under wraps

What the fuck I can’t believe how many people here are missing out on absolute cinematic masterpieces, what the fuck is wrong with some of you.

@Persona I’m especially shocked with you given your strong movie passions.

1 Like

Didn’t see this either.

I didn’t see Schindler’s List, which is really bad I know.

1 Like

Never seen citizen Kane either.

2 Likes