Upcoming Video Games

World at War* was :goat: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

world at world you say? :wink:

It was also when COD stopped being worth buying.

Wont be a touch on Battlefield 1

1 Like

Loved World at War and this is the first time I’ve cared about a Call of Duty announcement since. Would love a remake of the old Nazi Zombies mode with a local and online co-op campaign. Classic Call of Duty gameplay in its classic World War 2 setting in 4K resolution and 2017 storytelling and audio.

The trailer looks great. If you haven’t played Shadow of the Colossus yet, absolutely do it.

2 Likes

is anyone getting the Remastered Crash Bandicoot coming out at the end of this month?

Did they remaster a remaster?

Yup, the Colossi are the same as in the original. It looks fantastic yet again though, so if the game play is the same it’s definitely worth it.

I never got to play the original so if this is the original getting ported to ps4 that is awesome and I am very keen indeed because it looks awesome and I’ve heard so much about it.

Shenmue 3 teaser.

Pics:

2 Likes

Oh em gee. Shemnue was my childhood game. Cannae wait.

:cech:

6 Likes

This looks a ton of fun!

2 Likes

The games Im looking forward to

F1
Yakuza
Project Cars
Destiny
PES (might get Fifa as well for clubs)
Star WarsBattlefront 2

Next year Far Cry and Last of Us 2

2 Likes

I’ve been desperate for a new Age of Empires or Warcraft. One of those genre leading games that’ll keep you going for years and you can just dip in when you feel like it.

2 Likes

a new Warcraft would be the dream.

Looking forward to the remastered age of empires plus a new Anno

But am really looking forward to this since the develops are doing great with elite dangerous and planet coaster

Already pre-ordered Kiwami. I’m so glad other people are starting to discover how good this series is, hopefully sales stay good and sega keep bringing them to the west.

It’s a bargain guys, £25 for the full game, and it’s a remake of the first game so perfect time to get into the series! You can also get the prequel Yakuza 0 for cheap now too!

1 Like

I’ve made a decision that I’m boycotting any EA game. So no Fifa or battlefront 2 for me.

When is that F1 game coming out? I want to try that out. Any reason it’s your number one most anticipated game @Midfield_Maestro

2 Likes