Watford thread

Are you an Ostrich?

1 Like

Thank god. Noticed that they were linked with Setien and it would have been tragic to see him at Watford.

1 Like

Sometimes the jokes write themselves

5 Likes

3 managers in one season that must be a record.

Shame we have Arteta. Managers of the calibre of Pearson aren’t available long

He’d have gotten them out of relegation. They’re out of relegation places as we speak.

Watford have a shit track record at keeping managers

1 Like

Has Quique SĂĄnchez Flores got a job at the moment?

Wasn’t he the one who did really well there? (In terms of final league position)

Or was that Marco Silva?

Would love to see Watford relegated
any players that we would want to sign I wonder?

Troy Deeney, then play him in the reserves

(Seriously, though, Sarr would be amaaaazing)

1 Like

LMAO!

Sarr looks good, remember when he played against us last season. What about Doucouré or Deulofeu?

Deulofeu looked better at Everton.

Doucoure looked good as an FPL player (points and stats)

Both players might end up being passengers here rather than making a proper difference

They deserve to go down after this, terrible ownership

Even if they don’t get relegated this season it’s coming soon

3 Likes

Their final two games are against Man City and us. So they won’t be getting any more points. Unfortunately, though, Bournemouth and Villa seem hellbent on revisiting the Championship too.

Relegating a dickhead like Troy Deeney would be just amazing.

3 Likes

Who was it bigging Nige up recently? :grin:

Just who are they gonna gamble on in the hope of getting a result against city or us? If anything, I would’ve fancied Pearson to do a number on us in the last game.

I wonder if Sarr has a clause in his contract in regards to the club ever being relegated? Either way, I reckon someone goes in for him if they do go down.

1 Like

sometimes football just doesn’t make sense

1 Like

You need to take the L with this one. Pearson was never good enough for Arsenal not even in a caretaker capacity.

What Arteta has done in the last month or so alone has shown more than Pearson the “man manager” has shown his entire career.

The difference in their footballing brains is night and day. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

7 wins out of 20 to help Watford out of the relegation places they were in to begin with?

Says more about Watford’s inability to hold onto a manager than Pearson’s credentials, as other posters have rightly pointed out.

As for being worse than Arteta, we still can’t say that after half a season :+1: