Watford vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Guess Giroud is gonna be the only one not to start. Theo or Alexis still upfront :wenger2:

I’ve rather foolishly started gambling again and have backed us to win as part of a treble with Chelsea and Leicester. So let’s see how that works out.

1 Like

Somewhat surprised to see confidence here. I think we’ll struggle to deal with a competently organised team. We might avoid defeat but I would find three points most unexpected tomorrow.

Yeah you’d imagine so, a few of us are just fed up with the joy finishing top 4 brings for some. Don’t get me wrong I’d rather finish it than not but geez the way some people act about it is such small club mentality.

I think Watford is the oldest side in the league and I don’t know if they have the depth or legs to play this 3 at the back system against a fast set up.

They definitely pushed Chelsea last week until they pooped out physically. I’d want to start with Giroud and then hit them with pace off the bench but we’re probably more likely to do the reverse.

I’m not overwhelmed by the Lucas signing, swooping in on Everton has a whiff of the Park Chu Young signing. But I wanted Arsene to do something and he did. I’ll be glad when the window closes. Maybe we can even find a way to get rid of Theo by Wednesday!

2-0 to The Arsenal. First win of the season and it will spur our title drive. I say that just to counter the sad fucks who’ve written off the title AL-FUCKING-READY.

I wonder if we can finally see our best players starting a game…

3 Likes

Desperation mode here.

Glad to see the signings, but why in the hell did Wenger think it was a good idea to spot points to everyone.

Title challenge is over. Need 3 points to stay in contention for 4th place.

Just to clarify here do we go with “Wankford” or “Twatford” for tomorrow???

-------------------Cech-------------------
Bellerin—Kosh—Rob—Nacho
-----------Xhaka------Cazorla-------
The Ox----------Özil---------Alexis
------------------Walcott---------------

Is G-Rude back for this one?

Don’t know if he’ll start but he’ll be on the bench at least

Xhaka on the bench again.

Got a good feeling about today’s game.

No matter how I feel about Arsene, the board and their spastic transfer policy can’t help but get hyped about the games.

Even bringing out my vintage, 91-93 shirt for good luck. Come on Arsenal!

1 Like

solid source you got

4 Likes

False. He starts

So many people had a fit at Xhaka not starting the first game. It was obvious that he was just short of the mark. Pretty sure Wenger wants to use his new man. Hope he has a good game.

Interesting midfield, still wish we weren’t playing Sanchez or Walcott up front though. Hope Ox pulls off something special.

1 Like

Match Day Chat has opened!

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com

Interesting midfield! C’mon Arsenal!